Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are flips so hellbent on nigmaxxing?

I have literally never in my life seen a filipino with a sheboon but niggers fucking flipwhores are a dime a dozen. When will they realize nigger worship just leads to them getting cucked?

Yes. They should focus on their own culture, not a degenerate American culture.

niggers = degenerate American culture

That’s pretty cool actually. I wonder if and how their versions lf music and fashion change.

That’s pretty cool actually. I wonder if and how their versions lf music and fashion change.
They're already listening to rap and dress like niggers. Someone needs to tell them that shit doesn't work when you're 5'2 and have a 4 inch dick.

They're already listening to rap and dress like niggers. Someone needs to tell them that shit doesn't work when you're 5'2 and have a 4 inch dick.
If they are enjoying it then its fine. What’s the alternative? Betabuxxing?

If they are enjoying it then its fine. What’s the alternative? Betabuxxing?
You're acting like this works for them lol.

How about they just be flips and don't try to be niggers? They even fucking play basketball when they're all midgets, it's beyond embarrassing.