Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are femboys and trans women popular on the internet ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★★
I'm guessing it's a sexual fantasy.

because normies are desperate

Prison gay from mass inceldom, I wish I was joking but its true.

Futa/trap bullshit rotting the brains of LTNs who know they can't slay real girls, maybe. I still believe that chasers don't exist in large numbers, and that this is just cope from trans niggas to pretend they're desirable.

it's an agenda pushed from powerful people

Wqf

only on reddit

I'm guessing it's a sexual fantasy.
Because the Jew controlled government promotes this sickening shit and tries to ruin people’s lives that attempt to speak out against it.

Also it’s far easier for the average NPC to just go with the flow and since the kikes and their white liberal SJW shabbos goyim have done a lot of work to normalize this perversion it’s extremely easy also for sex starved beta males to give in to lust and weakness and just go fuck a tranny that looks passably female and since trannies are technically men they are theoretically easier to get a fwb’s arrangement with because men are generally so horny they will fuck anything.

Women on the other hand easily have their emotions manipulated so Jews just have to post up some tear jerking story about a trans faggot being bullied or killed and the stupid bitches will go awww poor mentally ill trans basket case I better love them, hug them and maybe get on hormones and have surgery to become one myself to better support them so they will be protected. Jfl.

Jews & TikTok.

Like others said, kikes and globohomo + consequences of guys not being able to get pussy