Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are females so inconsistent

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I saw a perfect girl last friday in the gym and I fell in love with her. I didnt see her again int the entire week and today I went at the same hour hoping to see her again, but she wasnt there.
I always go to the gym the same days and same hour, and there are around 5 or 6 men who are always there without fail, but females are not consistent. Sometimes I see a beautiful girl once or twice and then I never see her again. Or some of them come like twice a month.
There is only one girl who always there when I go, and while she is really cute, I am not in love with her.

Great, another muh oneitis user.

I saw a perfect girl last friday in the gym and I fell in love with her. I didnt see her again int the entire week and today I went at the same hour hoping to see her again, but she wasnt there.
I always go to the gym the same days and same hour, and there are around 5 or 6 men who are always there without fail, but females are not consistent. Sometimes I see a beautiful girl once or twice and then I never see her again. Or some of them come like twice a month.
There is only one girl who always there when I go, and while she is really cute, I am not in love with her.
Sex burns alot of calories so shes out burning dick in her pussyhole

Maybe she's sick or busy with studies?

Maybe she's sick or busy with studies?
But ive only seen her once, maybe it was an exception and she went earlier that day and now she is back with her normal schedule. But why does it happen with every foid I fall in love with?

But ive only seen her once, maybe it was an exception and she went earlier that day and now she is back with her normal schedule. But why does it happen with every foid I fall in love with?
You're not experiencing love, but a normal crush

This is a very good observation, but there no reason why. Flakiness, inconsistence, ambiguity, unreliability, main character syndrome are all intrinsic part of the female nature. They have to make an effort to overcome these things, but since they get away with everything, they don't do this effort.

she probably went to home after going to the gym, took a shower and got fucked by chad while you were making an imaginary emotional relation with that bitch.

You're not experiencing love, but a normal crush
No, I'm in love with this one
This is a very good observation, but there no reason why. Flakiness, inconsistence, ambiguity, unreliability, main character syndrome are all intrinsic part of the female nature. They have to make an effort to overcome these things, but since they get away with everything, they don't do this effort.
Tbh females are very lazy
she probably went to home after going to the gym, took a shower and got fucked by chad while you were making an imaginary emotional relation with that bitch.
She could have fucked me instead :feelsbadman:
Sex burns alot of calories so shes out burning dick in her pussyhole
We could do some cardio after the gym :feelshmm: but she doesnt give me a chance

Foids dont Need the fucking Gym to fuck .

She was scouting for chads, while you think of her all week she doesn't know you exist.