Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are females so fucking retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
So many curious foids/dykes from IT are obsessed with incels.Many foids regularly visit our forums more so than many incels themselves.They go through our post history and read up extensively on the blackpill.Yet ,they can never understand a single viewpoint of ours and always come to the same conclusion about how toxic incels are and how we're wrong and personality mattters more than looks.Its like they're on a completely different wavelength than us.Females aren't human ,theyre a lower form of life that shouldnt be classfied as the same species as us.Humans are supposed to be rational thinkers who can always learn and adapt.These femoids dont have that cognitive ability.They look at our blackpills and spew the same shit they hear from biased news outlets ,soy filled reddit subs and never once think , "hmm this post sounds kind of reasonable maybe just maybe he's onto something".I dont think i can ever have a non sexual relationship with a female ,theyre so braindead its almost depressing.

Last edited:
The females do know that we are right, think about it? Why would they admit it? They can keep their white knights and orbiters whilst continuing to vilify and silence us.

It makes them so angry when they read what we say because they know it's the truth.

So many curious foids/dykes from IT are obsessed with incels.Many foids regularly visit our forums more so than many incels themselves.They go through our post history and read up extensively on the blackpill.Yet ,they can never understand a single viewpoint of ours and always come to the same conclusion about how toxic incels are and how we're wrong and personality mattters more than looks.Its like they're on a completely different wavelength than us.Females aren't human ,theyre a lower form of life that shouldnt be classfied as the same species as us.Humans are supposed to be rational thinkers who can always learn and adapt.These femoids dont have that cognitive ability.They look at our blackpills and spew the same shit they hear from biased news outlets ,soy filled reddit subs and never once think , "hmm this post sounds kind of reasonable maybe just maybe he's onto something".I dont think i can ever have a non sexual relationship with a female ,theyre so braindead its almost depressing.
Our toxic behavior turns them on they find it so "interesting" but they wouldn't fuck us. It's the same thing girls do when they have beta orbiters they find it amusing or they get insight and help from their orbiters. Same shit here. These women just find the phenomenon interesting and want to use it to advance their pathetic journalism career. A woman refuses to listen to any viewpoint but their own. The way the universe works is the way the foid imagines it does anything else is unacceptable or a lie made up by toxic men.... Yea I really like sitting around here making up lies about how badly I'm treated by women. It really turns me on to make up shit like this..... Foids wish. They deeply want to pin the blame on us for existing and being grieved by our status because in their minds they are the pinnacle of fairness in every foids imagination they see themselves as the blind beacon of justice that's more compassionate and emotional than any man LOL.

Foids can't even into poetry. Lord Byron and William Blake have them FOREVER btfo'd every male songwriter has foids BTFO'd eternally. They can't make great art because they lack great emotion. They can make a bunch of shallow art though. You either get Britney Spears types(100 percent sex appeal) the becky types(gonna pull out an acoustic and ape men who make folk music but do the women thing and make a bunch of shit generic songs) or the men haters who make garbage and call it art. There will never be a great female artist EVER. Foids can't into originality and the vast majority of them aren't deep or complex enough to create something that's truly unique.

The females do know that we are right, think about it? Why would they admit it? They can keep their white knights and orbiters whilst continuing to vilify and silence us.

It makes them so angry when they read what we say because they know it's the truth.

Pretty much, they understand what is talked about here but it's in their best interest to not admit it, gotta keep the cuck buxx coming in.

Because females have the mind of that of a child.

They cannot comprehend any view or belief which is not of their own. Their entire world revolves around themselves and everything around them is positive, i.e. made positive for them by cucked law or the entitlement they believe they should have.

Females will never understand our situation or pain, but continue to find us pathetic and laugh at us strictly because of the simple fact we are born like this

based and redpilled

because they are not designed to think unlike us men

They have underdeveloped minds.

I wonder what foids think of r/ladyboners. I guess those foids on there can sense there great personalities.
yes bro they can see personality through jawline

Females are born unable to comprehend their lookism needs.
Our toxic behavior turns them on they find it so "interesting" but they wouldn't fuck us.
No. Dark triad personality doesn't turn them on. I have tried that more than anyone. I have been arrested numerous times for females. They like to use the "bad boy" example as a weak attempt to mask that they only want conventionally attractive men.

and plus they are not able to argue with us