Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are females like this?

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★
I was literally getting screamed at in an elevator because I needed to smoke and this female got so uppity with me. “What if my baby gets cancer, what if he gets a nicotine addiction, please put your cigarette out this is the second one that you’ve smoked in here.” Blah, blah, blah, on and on. Like, first of all, why would you care if your dumb baby gets cancer, zodiac signs aren’t even real, and second of all babies can’t get addicted to things because they can’t buy them. I said all that and another man in the elevator started clapping before starting to smoke his own cigarette. I’m not a misogynist so I just wanted to ask the females of Reddit why some people are like this.

The least hysterical female

1725113053927m

I was literally getting screamed at in an elevator because I needed to smoke and this female got so uppity with me. “What if my baby gets cancer, what if he gets a nicotine addiction, please put your cigarette out this is the second one that you’ve smoked in here.” Blah, blah, blah, on and on. Like, first of all, why would you care if your dumb baby gets cancer, zodiac signs aren’t even real, and second of all babies can’t get addicted to things because they can’t buy them. I said all that and another man in the elevator started clapping before starting to smoke his own cigarette. I’m not a misogynist so I just wanted to ask the females of Reddit why some people are like this.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
was it like this

elevator-smoke-prank.gif

Niggas cant even smoke in peace no more:feelsseriously:

triste-noires-risitasse-meuf-femme-travesti-retardin-larme-soleil-lunettes-fille-sfu-maman-pleur-risitas

My poor baby is going to have cancer i'm so depressed so I can't cook tonight.
femme-sfu-risitasse-lunettes-travesti-meuf-risitas-fille

Hey Timmy do you want to go to macdonalds for the 6xth time of the week mommy is a little bit down