Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are female standards so high?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I mean, they need to be picky if they plan to start a family and have a children. But even for casual sex their standards are extremely high. Nothing terrible will happen if you let an unattractive guy touch you and have sex with you. It may be unpleasant but many things in life are unpleasant. People just deal with it. Females are so cruel it's hard to imagine.

Rules of the free market. If you have unlimited and free access you start to get picky

Because they're self entitled narcassists who think they deserve the best, even if they look like shit.

Supply and demand.

Most men want them, so they choose the best available options. They don't need men any longer due to taxes and simps.

Girls make fun of each other if they settle for less than chads

They evolved that way.
Supply and demand.

Most men want them, so they choose the best available options. They don't need men any longer due to taxes and simps.
And this.

Biology, men have unlimited number of sperm cells throughout their lives, foids on the other hand dont thus they are more picky
They don't need to choose ugly guys for a life partners. But they may choose ugly guys for one night stand. Nothing bad will happen.

Rules of the free market. If you have unlimited and free access you start to get picky
Exactly.

You know when you have 100+ games on steam but don't feel like playing any one of them until a new game comes out?

It's like that. Having unlimited choices makes you Pickier, especially when those choices come to you and beg you for your time and companionship.

In short, women are overgrown kids who have a constant supply of toys and only want the newest and coolest one despite having a selection of good toys

Last edited:
parental investment and no need to have a provider no more

I mean, they need to be picky if they plan to start a family and have a children. But even for casual sex their standards are extremely high. Nothing terrible will happen if you let an unattractive guy touch you and have sex with you. It may be unpleasant but many things in life are unpleasant. People just deal with it. Females are so cruel it's hard to imagine.
Because they have the freedom to do so, never ask yourself why you do something, ask yourself "Why not?" if you have the absolute freedom without responsibilities and with almost no lasting consequences.

Exactly.

You know when you have 100+ games on steam but don't feel like playing any one of them until a new game comes out?

It's like that. Having unlimited choices makes you Pickier, especially when those choices come to you and beg you for your time and companionship.
Good comparison. Also the constant repetition sets new standards and the demand for new thrill. "Tee hee, I just met this dude 2 hours ago but he said he can bring some of his buddies over for a gangbang. What could go wrong?"

Exactly.

In short, women are overgrown kids who have a constant supply of toys and only want the newest and coolest one despite having a selection of good toys

If my phone was blowing up with text messages and nude photos from 18 different Becky's and Stacey's every day, if I had thousands of followers on Instagram upvoting everything, and I had a never ending flow of incoming compliments and women begging to fuck me.... you bet I would be picky.

In the post-Tinder TurboSimp era it's like there's 20 men for every female.

Good comparison. Also the constant repetition sets new standards and the demand for new thrill.
Giga based. Even if it's destructive women keep chasing that new high.

Stable home? Husband? Kids? BOOOooorIINNG, I want to gargle various chad cock tee hee!!

"Tee hee, I just met this dude 2 hours ago but he said he can bring some of his buddies over for a gangbang. What could go wrong?"
The sad thing is that I can actually imagine this scenario happening.

God I fucking hate women.

It seems that not everyone has understood point of this thread. It turned into female behavior apology. Men also aren't attracted to ugly girls because biology, BUT
WHY CHADS SOMETIMES FUCK UGLY GIRLS AS AVAILABLE OPTION BUT STACIES NEVER FUCK UGLY GUYS? What's the fuck?

Truth, when they didn't have infinite SMV, they had to go for sub5 and short men, and they did without problem
It seems that not everyone has understood point of this thread. It turned into female behavior apology. Men also aren't attracted to ugly girls because biology, BUT
WHY CHADS SOMETIMES FUCK UGLY GIRLS AS AVAILABLE OPTION BUT STACIES NEVER FUCK UGLY GUYS? What's the fuck?
Because he wants to show off, simple as that, he wants sub5 suffering

It just makes me sad thinking about it. Same with incels/MGTOW and such laughing about women hitting the wall and being stuck with cats, wine and antidepressants. How the fuck can they celebrate this as a win? This could be a happy wife, making a man and their children happy, a little brick layed as the foundation of a better world. But no, everything goes to shit.

Giga based. Even if it's destructive women keep chasing that new high.

Stable home? Husband? Kids? BOOOooorIINNG, I want to gargle various chad cock tee hee!!

This will makes you hate them more

Why picking someone who's unattractive, when you can pick the chad next door..

Edit:Also Greetings to all of you, first post here..

4619213 9174685671 E38

How to deal with people like that?

Main qimg f1d60fdfe3af79a0c60987d8dbd4bb1d

Images 4

From my POV.. A chad will go for ugly girls just for his massive ego boosting.. It cannot lower his SMV so why not..

As for a woman its solely based on your appearance.. let's say @ 90% only that just to have sex, and the rest is personality and by that i mean charisma / social skills..

My take on it.

Because cucks enable them.

It just makes me sad thinking about it. Same with incels/MGTOW and such laughing about women hitting the wall and being stuck with cats, wine and antidepressants. How the fuck can they celebrate this as a win? This could be a happy wife, making a man and their children happy, a little brick layed as the foundation of a better world. But no, everything goes to shit.
I also used to ask "dont they want a healthy pair bonding, building a connection, rearing children early to enjoy them?"

Then I realized that they simply dont need to. Women can ride the chad roller coaster of casual hookups and once they come off, there are betabuxes standing in line to swoop them.

I also used to ask "dont they want a healthy pair bonding, building a connection, rearing children early to enjoy them?"

Then I realized that they simply dont need to. Women can ride the chad roller coaster of casual hookups and once they come off, there are betabuxes standing in line to swoop them.
Which will end in a ruined family. I only see broken parents and fucked up children

Which will end in a ruined family. I only see broken parents and fucked up children

That is because not so long ago divorce was a life altering act to men AND women. Thus, there was no divorce rape the moment some hardship came up. Couples overcame hardships together, and this formed a connection that went beyond convenience and lust.
Nowadays divorce is a life altering act for the male only. A woman is secured financially and in terms of partners lined up to take his place.

How can this situation provide a stable familly unit for 18 years while a child in being reared up?

Brutal Media brainwash is the reason...

Tinder. Choose the best out of tens of thousands and anyone would do the same

it's because it's fucking shameful to walk around with ugly kids, what a stupid question

It inflates their ego when they’re actually worthless trash.
Thats why alot of foids who are inherently sub8 in their prime end up looking like complete dogshit working at mcdonalds or walmart after they crack 30+yrs with no hope of nabbing a betabuxx, while their used up stacy peers still manage to lockdown some beta chump because of her natural, longer lasting beauty.

They hurt themselves by comparing their SMV to stacys, who are running on a stronger cheat code in life