Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are female pfps allowed now?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why are female pfps allowed now? i hate them

nohope.

Infiltrators, feds, and lurkers have seeped their ways through the cracks and mods have not done anything about it

< i have femoid avi, not worship, i shit on femoids all day, i hate them!!

Ń̶͚͚̖̲̬̪̳͖̬̏͆̀͊ͅȈ̵̛͍͉́̎̆̋̋̀̕Ģ̴̡̳͚͉̰̉̋͐̇̒̕͝G̴̢̢̨͍̥̹̪̝̠͉̓̈́̀̔͂Ę̴̬͐̍͌͊̄͐͆͠R̵͉̍̾͋̇́̇̌̀̔̚❗̷̞͕̝̺̱͓͕̿N̵͙͖͙̪̘̭͈̒̎̎͑̒̋́̾͝ͅI̴̢̯̫̫͙̻͍͖͎̭͛̋̆͐̎̽̇̎̑G̸͎̝̈́̇͐̽̐̓̇͝Ǵ̶̢̧̨̖̠̯̬͖͂͆͛͑̓̒̈̕͜Ĕ̵̬͂̓̔̃̊͑̈́͝R̸̜̟͓̺̱̣̲̞̽̈́̓͜͝❗̷̼̳͙͈̗̭̻̦͑͑͆̾̈̀̆N̴̫̣̯̫̠̒̆͋̈́́̂̒͘I̸̬͎͔͔̦͉̹̤̎͜G̴̨̨̩̙̘̱̭̺̬̍͑G̸̊̃ͅẼ̷̛͖̍̅̄̿͂̅̒̐Ȓ̸̻̹̼̰̣̰͈̫̜̂̏̍̕͜͝͝❗̴͎̩̑N̵̦͆͛͆̀͗̈̌̾̌Ï̸̡̧̙͕͔̥̩̀͝G̶̨̛̦̰̲̫̹̈́͌̀͌̎G̸̼̈̀E̵̹͍̘̗͂̈́̽͋͆̂R̴̻̹͍̠͉͕̻̞̯̐̐❗̶̤̲̻͆̅͛̂N̶̛̖̗̜̱̹̲͂͗̈̇̀Ȉ̴̧͉͓̭̻̜̙̀̈͑̑͋G̶̙̖͕̺͇̬̺̐͋̀͐Ǵ̵̘̬̟̼̣͋͊͘͘E̸̱̖̺̙̠̍̆̓͗͠R̶̛͉̈́͗̄͊͗͐̄͒̑❗̴̖͒́Ṅ̸̡̧̗͚̲͎̤̫͈͎̿̀̌͛̑I̶͎̠̟͚̺̜̫͙͚͚͗̿̎͆͆̓̚G̶̙̰̪̱̲͔̖̐̓̉͆̃͊ͅG̴̖̪̘͊͗̆͐̎́͗̕͠͝Ȇ̶̡̟̞̮̙̔̆̄̎̿͠R̸̛͉̝̙̋̽̇❗̸͍̘͔͓̖̩̳̋̇͗̉̑͐̕̕

Mileena is beautiful.

i don't know
they won the poll so they're back

Waifu troons couldn't stop whining about not being able to represent themselves as a cute cartoon girl doing cute things

A poll

They should get rid of 3dpd avi’s

i dont see the appeal

BC OF FUCKING CUCKS AND ITALIANS

Waifu troons couldn't stop whining about not being able to represent themselves as a cute cartoon girl doing cute things
whos the foid in ur pfp

Waifu troons couldn't stop whining about not being able to represent themselves as a cute cartoon girl doing cute things.
Yyep. Cried like babies
I don't even know what's going on anymore. They helped usher in SexyFace.is

...A handful of us tried to stop them but the battle was lost.

Last edited:
Yyep. Cried like babies
Like you are crying now?

Nobody was crying when anime avis were allowed, but these stupid mods for some reason felt the need to make rigged polls and mess with the forum peace. But it's old news that forum staff is completely and utterly incompetent and they don't know how to run a forum at all.

They made posts about they want this forum to be a community while actively splitting the userbase, divide et impera style.

Because the users wanted their anime avis back, but the retarded mods coupled that with allowing real foid avis, yes they really are that retarded.

Like you are crying now?

Nobody was crying when anime avis were allowed, but these stupid mods for some reason felt the need to make rigged polls and mess with the forum peace. But it's old news that forum staff is completely and utterly incompetent and they don't know how to run a forum at all.

They made posts about they want this forum to be a community while actively splitting the userbase, divide et impera style.
Ugh huh. Nah. Even if the mods who conceived the poll words it one way or the other, that doesn't change what K9 and I say. There are other "No" vote users who might disagree with me on this, but for me, foid worship is fucking foid worship. No slip siding your way around it and getting away with it. 2D, 3D, 5D extra dimensions, don't matter. Public forum representatives of the female essence is just not a great thing. That's all. Please don't quote me and require me to explain this to you a hundred times. You are a slow guy and understand little.
Because the users wanted their anime avis back, but the retarded mods coupled that with allowing real foid avis, yes they really are that retarded.
It's their subconscious speaking. They know it's all the same. Whether they want to admit it for not. You however are brain damaged and can't see the connections

over it dead horse GIF

Ugh huh. Nah. Even if the mods who conceived the poll words it one way or the other, that doesn't change what K9 and I say. There are other "No" vote users who might disagree with me on this, but for me, foid worship is fucking foid worship. No slip siding your way around it and getting away with it. 2D, 3D, 5D extra dimensions, don't matter. Public forum representatives of the female essence is just not a great thing. That's all. Please don't quote me and require me to explain this to you a hundred times. You are a slow guy and understand little.
Stop beating a dead horse, I don't want to argue this shit for the 100th time.
We already made it clear that no real foid is worshipped by having anime avis. 2D !== 3D, it's really simple.

Stop beating a dead horse, I don't want to argue this shit for the 100th time.
We already made it clear that no real foid is worshipped by having anime avis. 2D !== 3D, it's really simple.
Very unclear. Very self-worship oriented. You wish it were true but you have an inkling it's not. Hence why you keep replying to me.

Yeah foid worship as @JayGoptri calls it. I’m annoyed by it too. It’s really putting me off from being here but what can I do. Mods take the side with the majority who wanted foid avis. Cringe and retarded tbh.

Yeah foid worship as @JayGoptri calls it. I’m annoyed by it too. It’s really putting me off from being here but what can I do. Mods take the side with the majority who wanted foid avis. Cringe and retarded tbh.
:feelsokman:. Honestly I think that even a few key Mods understand the issue with it, but at the end of day gotta appear democratic for the whiny babies we have here. They want their teenager diaper sippy bottle anime :feelsjuice:

Very unclear. Very self-worship oriented. You wish it were true but you have an inkling it's not. Hence why you keep replying to me.
Wrong. I KNOW it's true. Hence why I keep replying.

Wrong. I KNOW it's true. Hence why I keep replying.
Nope. Your depression and maybe alcoholism/drugs is why you follow me around and keep replying.

Nope. Your depression and maybe alcoholism/drugs is why you follow me around and keep replying.
I'm not depressed and I don't have alcoholism, but nice try.

I'm not depressed and I don't have alcoholism, but nice try.
You have the equivalent. It's called Neitzschism and Ubermensch syndrome. It's even more potent and pernicious than drug or alcoholism. It's more disguised. You think you are successful and intelligent or an intellect. You feel as though you are making points. If you are behaving this way irl also, it's no wonder you find yourself crippled like this. Looks is only part of it.

You have the equivalent. It's called Neitzschism and Ubermensch syndrome. It's even more potent and pernicious than drug or alcoholism. It's more disguised. You think you are successful and intelligent or an intellect. You feel as though you are making points. If you are behaving this way irl also, it's no wonder you find yourself crippled like this. Looks is only part of it.
Oh, so when the first accusation is false, you just come up with the next one? Are you completely fucking braindead, son?
I don't have depression, I don't have alcoholism, I don't have "Ubermensch syndrome" and I have none of the bullshit you will come up with next. lmao.
Your projection and delusion levels are beyond anything I've ever seen. (ok, I don't usually see shitskinned failures in the jungle of india living with filthy dogs) You can't even see that YOU are the one who thinks he's successful and intelligent or an intellect. YOU think you're making points when literally everyone around you is telling you how dumb you sound. (except the dogs of course, that's also why they're your only friends).

Oh, so when the first accusation is false, you just come up with the next one? Are you completely fucking braindead, son?
I don't have depression, I don't have alcoholism, I don't have "Ubermensch syndrome" and I have none of the bullshit you will come up with next. lmao.
Your projection and delusion levels are beyond anything I've ever seen. (ok, I don't usually see shitskinned failures in the jungle of india living with filthy dogs) You can't even see that YOU are the one who thinks he's successful and intelligent or an intellect. YOU think you're making points when literally everyone around you is telling you how dumb you sound. (except the dogs of course, that's also why they're your only friends).
Your pants are soiled. See the other thread. Feeble canine hater. I mean dude, you should just rope. You are now putting yourself in a category with @Mentally lost cel. Jesus Christ man. :feelsugh:

Your pants are soiled. See the other thread. Feeble canine hater. I mean dude, you should just rope. You are now putting yourself in a category with @Mentally lost cel. Jesus Christ man. :feelsugh:
My pants are fine, no need to make false assumptions.
You are the 40yo dude living in the indian jungle without social relationships besides filthy dogs, I'm 100% assured that you are the one who should rope, not me. The fact that you say this only shows me that you're seething, you are seething and your pants are soiled (hence why you're projecting it onto me).

My pants are fine, no need to make false assumptions.
You are the 40yo dude living in the indian jungle without social relationships besides filthy dogs.
Actually I'm not in jungle country atm bruh.
I'm 100% assured that you are the one who should rope, not me.
No gracias

only DEAD foids

I don't give a shit were you are as long as it's not near me :feelskek:
Don't worry about that, you wouldn't be allowed into the United States or India except as a tourist fag.

Just go start a website called "Incels of 2018 who I consider based" and then jack off together. Thats basically what you have been crying about this entire time.

Don't worry about that, you wouldn't be allowed into the United States or India except as a tourist fag.
Don't worry, the United States and India are the countries I least want to live in :feelskek:

Just go start a website called "Incels of 2018 who I consider based" and then jack off together. Thats basically what you have been crying about this entire time.
I have better things to do.

Globohomo city is still better than designated shitting streets city. :feelshaha:
It's almost as if you think this street shitting thing actually matters for affluent people. The apartment complex I live in is almost as nice as your government and private parks. And that's just my India home. My past and present residence in the West (U.S.) is likely far superior to anything you live in. So you're not insulting me my yelping about cow poop on some road.

It's almost as if you think this street shitting thing actually matters for affluent people. The apartment complex I live in is almost as nice as your government and private parks. And that's just my India home. My past and present residence in the West (U.S.) is likely far superior to anything you live in. So you're not insulting me my yelping about cow poop on some road.
My past and present residence is very likely far superior to anything you live in.

Like you are crying now?

This happen right now? And how was it before?