Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are felons allowed to work out and exercise?

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
I was just coping by watching some prison and crime documentaries hoping some of that low-inhib alpha male behavior would rub off on me (JFL).

Anyway the fucking idiots that run penitentiaries give these felons a good balanced diet and decent caloric intake, free gym, they can exercise all day, and so on. In my opinion they should all be put on estrogen/HRT, castrated chemically, and reeducated into feminine males. It's just insane that they give these people more fuel so that when they get out they are even stronger and more knowledgeable when it comes to the prison system and the streets

They want to keep them alive and healthy and coming back to prison so they can keep making money off of them. I think they should just be put out of their misery but that's just me.

Asian prisons do it right by forcing them do various activities that are physically harmless, but completely break you down mentally.

They want to keep them alive and healthy and coming back to prison so they can keep making money off of them. I think they should just be put out of their misery but that's just me.
What misery?

Then they would be completely harmless to society. These pieces of shit get to breed while us incels rot alone (obviously). So if we castrate them as well then they can never breed again, the estrogenation lowers their sexual drive, and the reeducation would make them passive.

Prisons are such a scam.

Then they would be completely harmless to society. These pieces of shit get to breed while us incels rot alone (obviously). So if we castrate them as well then they can never breed again, the estrogenation lowers their sexual drive, and the reeducation would make them passive.
Reeducation seems redundant. If you castrate them and give them estrogen they're gonna turn into submissive bitches either way.

Reeducation seems redundant. If you castrate them and give them estrogen they're gonna turn into submissive bitches either way.
You gotta really beat it into them.

Anyway the fucking idiots that run penitentiaries give these felons a good balanced diet and decent caloric intake, free gym, they can exercise all day, and so on. In my opinion they should all be put on estrogen/HRT, castrated chemically, and reeducated into feminine males.
In the US they feed them a very fattening high calorie diet to sedate them. High carb, high fat. Those that workout a lot have huge gains due to the abundance of calories. I think what you described is cruel and unusual. Better just to kill them if they are recidivists.

prisons are schools for barbarianmaxxing

do prison japanese style and they'll learn to act right

do prison japanese style and they'll learn to act right

Japs are soft as fuck and low test, so that wouldn't work with spics, niggers, whites, and so on unless you estrogenize them.

They need some type of stress relief, entertainment such as radio and personal tv lowers aggression among inmates.

Go fuck yourself.

Also this. This shit's pretty accurate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back