Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are fat women the meaniest?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
seriously i was taunted most of the times by fat women it feels like as if there something psychologically wrong with them

extra rude and egotistical if sheboon

Because they cant get chad

I love bbws
your taste sucks, that the reason why 80 precentage of women have reproduced but only 40 precentage men have in the other hand.

Yes, obese women are even crazier than non-onese ones

your taste sucks, that the reason why 80 precentage of women have reproduced but only 40 precentage men have in the other hand.
They r warmer bigger softer n spanks would feel better on their bodies
I dont mean super large whales tho
As if it matters what i like

they are hungry

They have lower SMV and may be afraid that low value males perceive them as being their level which causes them shame.

when you say taunted, do you mean in school? cause if you're an adult, no toilet is going to acknowledge your existence like that

They're physically ill which has an effect on mood and they struggle to follow hypergamous female nature successfully, so they cope with behavior like that and delusionmaxx with things such as "body positivity" "riots not diets"

they are hungry
Für was?
922C8C05 9B6B 4949 99EA ACE806D8C80E

You are probably attracted to ugly foids aswell all of us are

when you say taunted, do you mean in school? cause if you're an adult, no toilet is going to acknowledge your existence like that
do last year in college, there was a fatzo foid who once asked to sit next to me and it was truly crazy, i didnt really want any kind of relationship with her but since i didnt own the set ( it was public property) and it was rude if i refused so i answered, sure go on, we didnt talk at all during the class. and she didnt set next to me after that ever again but after a few months she started to hate me more and more even publicly

s
They're physically ill which has an effect on mood and they struggle to follow hypergamous female nature successfully, so they cope with behavior like that and delusionmaxx with things such as "body positivity" "riots not diets"
so true

You are probably attracted to ugly foids aswell all of us are
not in the slightest, there was a fat foid in college who i could easily hit up with and i refused to

seriously i was taunted most of the times by fat women it feels like as if there something psychologically wrong with them
Fat women are mean as they’re not getting the same attention as attractive women or as thin women and they failed at the one requirement for women, ie don’t be fat.
He’s desperate the more desperate a man is the lower his standards get.

They are mad because they don’t have goyslop available to inhale at that moment.

Fat women are mean as they’re not getting the same attention as attractive women or as thin women and they failed at the one requirement for women, ie don’t be fat.

He’s desperate the more desperate a man is the lower his standards get.
Frfr

They are mad because they don’t have goyslop available to inhale at that moment.
Dating a fat woman is just waste of money especially in food

It could be because, in order to become fat, they were already mentally unbalanced.

because they’re always hangry

To become fat you have too be mentally unstable I guess.