Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are fags so nice and friendly towards foids?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Gays in concept should be resistant to simping as they're supposedly attracted to men only. Then why the fuck do I see so many being friends with foids and defending them? I've seen it so many times it confuses the fuck out of me, some of them are even bigger simps than straights jfl

they secretly want to have sex

Maybe they have more in common with foids than straight men. A few are based though. Just look at MILO

They have a common enemy (i.e. low status unattractive men)

because gays dont exist

It’s the other way around. Women are nice to fags.

Gays in concept should be resistant to simping as they're supposedly attracted to men only. Then why the fuck do I see so many being friends with foids and defending them? I've seen it so many times it confuses the fuck out of me, some of them are even bigger simps than straights jfl

A fag is basically a foid brain in a male body. What do you expect. They behave like foids do with each other

A fag is basically a foid brain in a male body. What do you expect. They behave like foids do with each other
No they aren’t they are men and they are far less entitled than women. Some of them want to copy some aspects of foid bevaiour,, and since this doesn’t come naturally (because they arent women) they need to study it.

They know foids give them their privileges through feminism. If foids decided they hated fags again they'd be hated more than incels and 5 year old rapists.

Anything for m’lady

Even gay men have the white knighting instinct.

cuz they niggers

bcs media brainwashing

They relate to women’s weakness/subservience/victim status and share a sexual interest in men. Fags are female guys.

No they aren’t they are men and they are far less entitled than women. Some of them want to copy some aspects of foid bevaiour,, and since this doesn’t come naturally (because they arent women) they need to study it.
Maybe so but they still look to foids for validation and support the same way a foid friend network would

Mental illness