Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are faggots on this forum gossiping about me in DMs ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Are you guys foids JFL

dude there are a bunch of mentally deficient normie scum on here from reddit

Who? Foid trait tbh.

Who's gossiping about you? Who's gossiping about me? :feelshehe:

Cause they have no life?

it's an ethnic trait

if you ever showed a pic in DMs it will be shared like pokemon trading cards

we dont care
JoinedMar 15, 2023Posts1,590

LYJjruSxYMhDe6ZQ_Jc3aXWzbvjCdoLCwJqUn0SJ8N8.jpg

what are you talking about? i don't even know who the fuck you're

true, as an aryan blue eyed god, i gotta say that the @THE TRUE HONKLER needs to stop this shit.
keep coping everytime you see my posts

@frmentalcel Imagine posting dates on a forum since 2021 and thinking anyone gives a shit about your faggot opinion jfl

You angered some clique buddy boyo. The homos have you in their cross hairs. Just a bunch of fags who pm each other and get on discord to wank each other off. :feelskek:

when I used facebook everyone almost immediately stopped talking to me the moment I revealed my face, so I stopped DMing and I most definitely don't want any DMs here, I might block you if you do dm me

I've seen a lot of 2023cels with over 10k posts, this why time spent on website is more accurate veteran scale than post count or date joined
@frmentalcel

Plus a lot of random faggots I don't give a shit about like @Med Amine and @THE TRUE HONKLER started acting all hostile JFL
those 2 ignored my ass since day 1, they dont like anyone jfl

when I used facebook everyone almost immediately stopped talking to me the moment I revealed my face, so I stopped DMing and I most definitely don't want any DMs here, I might block you if you do dm me
that was me when i still used discord, normies turn into savage mf's when they see your face

I've seen a lot of 2023cels with over 10k posts, this why time spent on website is more accurate veteran scale than post count or date joined
@frmentalcel
dnr