Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are ethnics so fucking dramatic?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I put the TV on like a normie and saw 3 ethnic channels.

They were all showing some fiction TV show, a curry, a rice, and a Latin novela.

The shit was about some dudes (Chang, Chadpreet, Chadriguez) going through some family shit/ romance shit.

It was all massively overdramatised, like the reactions, the clothes they were wearing, the music, facial expressions, etc.

UK has many fictional shows, but while the storylines may be far fetched, the look is pretty realistic, and u can believe these are normal people you would see in pub or supermarket.

I can't decide if it's because

A) ethnics have shit fucking lives even in their low IQ ethnic shithole countries, so like the detachment of this crap away from their reality, so they can dream. Every LingLing, Priyanka, and Alejandra wants to dream she will have a Chang, Chadpreet, Chadriguez, not the Incel who their parents accept, and every incel wishes they could be like them.

B) because ethnics are lower iq, they require this extreme level of production to stimulate their senses, and keep them glued so the companies get advertising bux?

Last edited:
Yeah fr. Indian dramas specially have no concept of realism

Depends, TV soap operas TV love dramas tend to have shitty directing with shitty acting.

Drama drives ratings.

Depends, TV soap operas TV love dramas tend to have shitty directing with shitty acting.

Yes, and that the target audience are mostly of females anyway

Last edited:
How are you going to call them Chad and normie at the same time? Jfl.

Yes, and that the target audience are mostly of females anyway
Main characters are always rich giga chads, turkey make a lot of these TV shows lately

I put the TV on like a normie and saw 3 ethnic channels.

They were all showing some fiction TV show, a curry, a rice, and a Latin novela.

The shit was about some dudes (Chang, Chadpreet, Chadriguez) going through some family shit/ romance shit.

It was all massively overdramatised, like the reactions, the clothes they were wearing, the music, facial expressions, etc.

UK has many fictional shows, but while the storylines may be far fetched, the look is pretty realistic, and u can believe these are normal people you would see in pub or supermarket.

I can't decide if it's because

A) ethnics have shit fucking lives even in their low IQ ethnic shithole countries, so like the detachment of this crap away from their reality, so they can dream. Every LingLing, Priyanka, and Alejandra wants to dream she will have a Chang, Chadpreet, Chadriguez, not the Incel who their parents accept, and every incel wishes they could be like them.

B) because ethnics are lower iq, they require this extreme level of production to stimulate their senses, and keep them glued so the companies get advertising bux?

Desi shows are the worst, they always have these cuts and special effects which draw out the episode over a much longer time period. The Hispanic telenovelas seem OK from what I have seen.

The same reason why poor white people watch fake wrestling or read tabloids about the fucking royal family: they need some excitement in their shitty lives.

Poorfags in general have questionable tastes.

If you’re poor af why would you waste time watching something realistic

They are jealous of not being white

Wtf are you even watching
The same reason why poor white people watch fake wrestling or read tabloids about the fucking royal family: they need some excitement in their shitty lives.

Poorfags in general have questionable tastes.
Not in the internet era. But yeah, something like Bachelorettes doesn't need to exist

prolly some cantonese soap opera or something
Yeah was, but looked like it was set in 30s or something, and there were some JBW in it too and they were mogging the Chang and the Chang was in love with a LingLing or some shit.

The curry thing was some rich family in some massive house, and they were all white/med passing, and dressed up to fuck, and there was some plotting grandma beefing with the hot Priyanka.

The novela was regular shit, super hot foids with old rich husband but in love with young jacked 9/10 Chadriguez

Desi shows are the worst, they always have these cuts and special effects which draw out the episode over a much longer time period
I guess you're too young to have heard about Dragon Ball Z

99% of tv in west and east is garbage.

Yeah was, but looked like it was set in 30s or something, and there were some JBW in it too and they were mogging the Chang and the Chang was in love with a LingLing or some shit.

The curry thing was some rich family in some massive house, and they were all white/med passing, and dressed up to fuck, and there was some plotting grandma beefing with the hot Priyanka.

The novela was regular shit, super hot foids with old rich husband but in love with young jacked 9/10 Chadriguez
what the fuck?

that is such a foid plot lol

normies unironically find that shit entertaining

what the fuck?

that is such a foid plot lol

normies unironically find that shit entertaining
I honestly think normies are lobotomised, and the minority that aren't still act along like they like that shit so they fit in, because if they do t normies will treat them like the worst people in the world

I honestly think normies are lobotomised, and the minority that aren't still act along like they like that shit so they fit in, because if they do t normies will treat them like the worst people in the world

Well, I doubt that males watch "novelas". They target a feminine audience.

TV is literally exploding with bullshits, that is why they are tell-lie-vision