Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are ethnics racist to other ethnics?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

So I came across this video of these sand niggers bullying a blackcel for going to school. It got me thinking, why are ethnics racist to other ethnics? We are all light years beneath the white man.

This sort of thing happens a lot, I remember watching an Africa cup game with some family friends, it was Egypt vs some black country, some of the old people were saying that the blacks look horrible. They're always making fun of curry and ricecels, their accents, the gods they pray to, etc. It's just funny that these people think they're superior to anyone in any department.

Putting others down thinking that that elevates themself or something

ethnics are secretly the most racist people lulz

Plenty of racism in latin america too

Putting others down thinking that that elevates themself or something
yes arabs put down blacks. curries put down blacks. blacks put down manlets of their race and others. Curries also hate arabs sometimes.

Aren't you a "native" Egyptian? You tell me...

Egyptians are not very fond of Sudanese for some reason.

Meh. Who knows who cares.

To me you stop questioning your people's fate and behaviour when you realise they themselves can't stand each other and the only reason they respect one another is religion. I live among human wolves that would tear me apart if given the chance.

It's just funny that these people think they're superior to anyone in any department.
Same happens in latin america. A bunch of stray dogs looking down at each other. This shit hole deserves every leftist president they got, from Castro to Maduro.

Africans really are beta as fuck compared to Black Americans

I don't get why they do this. We're all just degrees of untermenschen

They're just coping hard.

I think it's like a bullied children bullying a weakest children

Africans really are beta as fuck compared to Black Americans
It's because he was alone and not in a pack like most American blacks usually are.

idk,but it saddens me :feelsbadman:

I don't get why they do this. We're all just degrees of untermenschen
Ya, if white people are a 10, all ethnics fall somewhere between 0.001 and 0.01, why are argue who's slightly less pathetic or slightly less subhuman?

Its the same reason as to why asians try to look white, hispanics tell thier kids to date someone as white as possible, blacks see dating a white person as betraying their own race. Jealousy. They will throw each other under the bus to get higher on the hierarchy knowing they will never be on top like the white race has been for centuries

It's because he was alone and not in a pack like most American blacks usually are.
Nah. Italians on the east coast used to try that BS on Black Americans all the time when they caught us by ourselves and we still fought back. Some of the best fighters in the world over the last 50 years are Black American

Nah. Italians on the east coast used to try that BS on Black Americans all the time when they caught us by ourselves and we still fought back. Some of the best fighters in the world are Black American
tellem

Its the same reason as to why asians try to look white, hispanics tell thier kids to date someone as white as possible, blacks see dating a white person as betraying their own race. Jealousy. They will throw each other under the bus to get higher on the hierarchy knowing they will never be on top like the white race has been for centuries

Its because of self-hate + projection. Some ethnics think being racist makes them more white; its a desperate attempt at belonging to a group they truly believe is superior.

Because of European racism and imperialism.

Just have lighter skin than the next guy theory
:feelsthink:

Never understood racism

Ya. Truly explains why there are so many white incels here.

Ethnics should stay in their own countries to have a fair comparison. They get culture mogged and status mogged in the West. I don't think there's any such thing as the superior race btw.
We got mogged in every department by whites, but I'm not gonna go live in a slum made of garbage.

They have slightly less trash, but are still shitty places to live.

Tfw you have to choose between comfort and passing on your genetics. Only ethnics can relate to this conundrum.

Tfw you have to choose between comfort and passing on your genetics. Only ethnics can relate to this conundrum.
If you had the option to go live in a disgusting third world village and marry your fat disgusting cousin, would you do it?

this is true. but very easy choice. omfort is better. what's the point of passing down subpar genetics with a subpar foid who will betray you at a moment's notice often for a trivial reason. I become more and more volcel by the passing day

If you had the option to go live in a disgusting third world village and marry your fat disgusting cousin, would you do it?

I already came back to by shithole. While it sucks compared to the west, atleast i don't get brutally mogged on the daily. Also the level of degeneracy is
Still not as high although seems to be getting there.

As far as marrying my fat ugly cousin, fuck no. No landwhales, no ugly curry foids ( cute ones are ok but those whores don't want me ).
this is true. but very easy choice. omfort is better. what's the point of passing down subpar genetics with a subpar foid who will betray you at a moment's notice often for a trivial reason. I become more and more volcel by the passing day

I have to agree with this. I came back to curryland and realised I should have stayed in the West. This place is full of grotesque looking curry beasts most of whom i wouldn't touch.

I already came back to by shithole. While it sucks compared to the west, atleast i don't get brutally mogged on the daily. Also the level of degeneracy is

As far as marrying my fat ugly cousin, fuck no. No landwhales, no ugly curry foids ( cute ones are ok but those whores don't want me ).

I have to agree with this. I came back to curryland and realised I should have stayed in the West. This place is full of grotesque looking curry beasts most of whom i wouldn't touch.
only good thing is in curryland. is that it's easier to make male friends than it is USA. in USA, no places outside college to socialize. no one at mosques nor temples talk to each other much unless they know them prior. while in curryland can go and easily socialize at dargah, temples and stufd

only good thing is in curryland. is that it's easier to make male friends than it is USA. in USA, no places outside college to socialize. no one at mosques nor temples talk to each other much unless they know them prior. while in curryland can go and easily socialize at dargah, temples and stufd

Can't relate to making friends in temples since iam not religious and it's been more than 15 yrs since i went to one. I find I difficult to make friends no matter where iam.

But what you said is true, its much harder to talk to strangers in the US especially as an ethnic. Most people are obsessed with their phones and hard to talk to. Funny how the internet/ social media was supposed to bring people together but actually did the exact opposite.

There is nothing good in Egypt, I'd never want to live there, especially as a non Muslim/Christian.