Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why are ethnics not fit for civilized society?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

1 seventeen year old gets shot and killed when trying to run from police, and all ethnics froth at the mouth knowing they now have a justification to crank their monkey meter to the max and destroy, and steal everything in their paths. Not only in the country where it happend, but neighbouring countries too.

Worse thing is that this innocent angel "didn't do nuffin" had an extensive criminal record.

Meanwhile a white foid got brutally murdered by a Bangladeshi in greece (based if I do say so myself), and the people of gayreece don't lift a finger.

Will ethnics never be civilized? Will we always be plagued by our diminished frontal lobes and warrior genes?

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXXanJw/

It took thousands of gruelling years to have civilzation. Ethnics cant evolve in 2 weeks

cope, that would still more high IQ curries than there are western europeans in existence
17 Laughing Really Hard Gif

Mostly low inhib poorfag sandniggers. They don't care about France or French people, just the privileges they get. I doubt most of them even give a shit about the nog who got shot, it's probably just fun to be trashing cars and setting things on fire. :feelshaha:

curries in the west mog whites in every aspect besides looks kys
Clearly you know nothing of how Pakis act in the UK and Germany or how Sikhs act in Canada

doubt most of them even give a shit about the nog who got shot, it's probably just fun to be trashing cars and setting things on fire. :feelshaha:
100 procent That's not even up to debate.

1 seventeen year old gets shot and killed when trying to run from police, and all ethnics froth at the mouth knowing they now have a justification to crank their monkey meter to the max and destroy, and steal everything in their paths. Not only in the country where it happend, but neighbouring countries too.

Worse thing is that this innocent angel "didn't do nuffin" had an extensive criminal record.

Meanwhile a white foid got brutally murdered by a Bangladeshi in greece (based if I do say so myself), and the people of gayreece don't lift a finger.

Will ethnics never be civilized? Will we always be plagued by our diminished frontal lobes and warrior genes?

Nick Fuentes thank God for you

Im not in the mood for a racewar rn, I just had a horrible and terrifying panic attack and i dont know what triggered it, How the fuck do i cope?, Everyone around me is normal with normal life and im stuck here rotting.

You think if he was Gulf or Levantine, he would be on this site. 90% of Sands on here are NA Berberiods.
We are the most subhuman of sands

Im not in the mood for a racewar rn, I just had a horrible and terrifying panic attack and i dont know what triggered it, How the fuck do i cope?, Everyone around me is normal with normal life and im stuck here rotting.
Are you doing okay now?

I pray that these based niggers will destroy Europe soon.

Are you doing okay now?
NO, Im at the point where i wanna fucking rope, Ive been thinking off it all day.

I need to goto sleep or just do something rn to prevent myself from harming myself, I feel like all my emotions are attacking me as we speak.

NO, Im at the point where i wanna fucking rope, Ive been thinking off it all day.

I need to goto sleep or just do something rn to prevent myself from harming myself, I feel like all my emotions are attacking me as we speak.
I wish I could help you. I am going trough something similar myself and it's absolute hell. I really hope things turn around for you in the future.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk

I wish I could help you. I am going trough something similar myself and it's absolute hell. I really hope things turn around for you in the future.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk
I thought you hated me, Its going to be hard to trust you again, I dont even remember what the argument was about again, I put some backround music on and im trying some breathing excersises.

I thought you hated me, Its going to be hard to trust you again, I dont even remember what the argument was about again.
I never hated you. I don't hate my brocels. I am sorry for talking about you behind your back. It wasn't my intention to hurt you.

I never hated you. I don't hate my brocels. I am sorry for talking about you behind your back. It wasn't my intention to hurt you.
I forgive you, I was about to befriend both you and Geckobus but then i saw the comments on the profile and it was removed when i tried to intervene, I accept the apology.

I forgive you, I was about to befriend both you and Geckobus but then i saw the comments on the profile and it was removed when i tried to intervene, I accept the apology.
That's amazing :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Whites are over civilized though, yeah niggas chimp out to quickly over the smallest thing but whites will stand by while a (((doctor))) tells them their son is a woman and let them get dick removing surgery

I just want a friend tbh, Im just fucking tired of living

Whites are over civilized though, yeah niggas chimp out to quickly over the smallest thing but whites will stand by while a (((doctor))) tells them their son is a woman and let them get dick removing surgery
I think it depends on the persons beliefs rather than theyre race

Chimp out = acting like a  real man
Sometimes a nigga needs to chimp out, if people chimped at the right things we wouldn't have to stomach trannies and faggots everywhere

everytime i see you you're deepthroating whites
How? You’re the one that screams JBW. Acknowledging that whites have better genes than other races isn’t “deepthroating” them, I’ve stated many times I don’t even care about whites’ survival

go install grindr and suck white cock there fag :feelskek:
Says the guy responsible for such bullshit threads as this

If there was a white equivalent to blacked.com you’d definitely be a registered member on that shit

Last edited:
no it isn't, it's me saying foids are white supremacists not ME
The only reason anyone would unironically believe race > looks is if they’re some faggot addicted to raceplay shit. There isn’t a more delusional statement I’ve seen someone make on this site than saying race is more important than looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back