Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are Dravidians (SI) so low iq ??

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Last month i was in tamilnadu was wandering around shopping malls in chennai .

So i met this DMK (Dravidian political organization for those who don't know ) follower . He was continuously thrashing north indians / Brahmins / light skin indian bulls in general .

Eventually we ended up striking a conversation and he was very proud of himself that he speaks English and eats beef and mind you this guy was a proud christcuck.

So he said to me " i refuse to speak Hindi I'm a proud Christian (christcuck) and no one can take my right of eating beef north indians are Pani Puri sellers ":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

( Now i don't mind anyone who eats beef but when he said that he was trying to get a reaction out of me so i ended up blackpilling him.)

So i said " No amount of beef eating and practicing Christianity will turn you into a European you are still a shudra and you will always remain a shudra . To the europeans you are nothing but a compensating shitskin .".:feelzez::feelzez::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelzez::feelzez:

(And man you guys should have seen his face he almost cried :feelsgah:)

Edit : one thing I forgot to mention this was built like a stereotypical South Indian short height dark skin he was 5'2 I'm 5'11 i could've knocked this loser out

Last edited:
So i said " No amount of beef eating and practicing Christianity will turn you into a European you are still a shudra and you will always remain a shudra . To the europeans you are nothing but a compensating shitskin .".:feelzez::feelzez::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelzez::feelzez:

:lul: :lul: LARP or ded srs? Utterly based and blackpilled if serious. What was his response to your comment?

:lul: :lul: LARP or ded srs? Utterly based and blackpilled if serious. What was his response to your comment?
No i was serious and this was real.
What would be his reaction ??
he almost half cried and left .

vjq8v9kl59z21.jpg

It seems as though the darker someone is, the less IQ he has.

Yeah, stupid tamil niggers are known to be hardcore dravidian nationalists.

800px-From_left_to_right-_A_Gurkha%2C_a_Brahmin_and_a_Sood.jpg

Aryan Brahmin vs shudra shitskin, can you tell the difference? :lul:

True he was just hating for no apparent reason.
The main reason why they hate North Indians is because North Indians happened to be taller, muscular and good looking than them.

There are so many Tamils who have converted to Christianity here. They are really into it too, they constantly talk about church and believe in creationism. I have seen some Tamils get white foids though through churchmaxxing

Unlikely he's trying to be a European. Lower castes in Tamil Nadu convert to Christianity because they believe it's more egalitarian than Hinduism. The bragging about beef-eating is just him trying to rebel against Hindu norms.
He was extremely self hating and low iq and bashed India's culture and tradition

Facts :yes:

So i met this DMK (Dravidian political organization for those who don't know ) follower . He was continuously thrashing north indians / Brahmins / light skin indian bulls in general .

Eventually we ended up striking a conversation and he was very proud of himself that he speaks English and eats beef and mind you this guy was a proud christcuck.

So he said to me " i refuse to speak Hindi I'm a proud Christian (christcuck) and no one can take my right of eating beef north indians are Pani Puri sellers ":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

( Now i don't mind anyone who eats beef but when he said that he was trying to get a reaction out of me so i ended up blackpilling him.)

Edit : one thing I forgot to mention this was built like a stereotypical South Indian short height dark skin he was 5'2 I'm 5'11 i could've knocked this loser out
Dont knock him out you nigger. The life of us turbomanlets is already hell.

Just invite him here instead.

JFL why does @Indracel get banned between 3-5 times a week? Could it have something to do with his enormous pride and ego?

For whatever reason, it's just Tamils who do this. Dravidian nationalism isn't really popular among other Dravidians like the Malayalis, Telugus, and Kannadigas.

Tamils, unlike all other South Indians, are very regionalist and aware of the ethnocultural differences between them and the rest of "Indo-Aryan" India. Also, there are no upper castes in Tamil Nadu besides the Brahmins -- everyone, including the relatively well off castes like the Vellalars and the Chettiars are basically considered Shudras. So there is very much an opposition to and general suspicion of Brahminical Hinduism, Brahmins, and the North Indians that Tamils believe Brahmins came from.

That, combined with the immigration of Hindi speakers into Tamil Nadu, the disproportionate representation of the Hindi belt in the Indian central government, and the taxes South Indians have to pay towards the rest of India is the reason behind the hatred of North Indians.
makes sense if I was dravidian I would greatly the northies too. Especially bihari and UP trash

Indians hating themselves is so sad. Modi should kill all these Lemurians so Bharat can be a happy country again.

what are the average SMV of those foids??
I've seen onld white women marry young Christian Curry's. They leave the Curry's in India for some reason though. Crazy.

There are so many Tamils who have converted to Christianity here. They are really into it too, they constantly talk about church and believe in creationism. I have seen some Tamils get white foids though through churchmaxxing

Meanwhile most white people don't go to church except for low-educated country folk from the USA.

The whites already moved on, but as usual Asia is stuck 50-100 years behind.

Based mleccha slaughterer (although i dont mind beef eating)