Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are do many of you guys ready to die when you're barely 30

I think this is kind of cope though. I've studied fururology and guys like Anrey de grey and ray kurzweil. They seem like copers. I'm not saying that shit won't ever exist but doubtful it happens in our lifetimes
The Government had VR in the 50s and 60s, and they had good immersive stuff aswell. VR Technology is much more advanced than people think, so is AI development, and Neural Interfacing. Also when I say our lifetimes, i'm usually referring to people who are between the ages of 16-27 usually, boomers need not apply.

We all know you'll never do it. You don't have the balls for suicide.
Youi'd spend the next decade with your aspies friends.

I've only lived in this world for 19 years yet I feel like I've been here for 90. I can't deal with this routine lifestyle any longer,
wake up
go to college
experience suifuel
go home
study
sleep
wake up
go to college
experience suifuel
go home
study
sleep
rinse and repeat.
The time I can dedicate to things I want to do is slim, I have no friends I can cope with, all I have is my precious 4 hours that I get to spend on the internet coping.
This is only my college life, once I get a job all this shit jumps two fold on steroids. Not mention I'll be a complete bald monstrosity in the next 2 years time. What good is climbing mount everest if no one's going to acknowledge it because you're a subhuman mess? Because It'll make me feel good? I feel plenty fine just coping my life away with video games, and once that runs out or goes away, I'm roping. I can't stand this nightmare and I've outgrown red pill copes like "self-improvement".

because I am a subhuman curry hated by everyone. Im 18 and thinking about roping at 25. People are ruthless

I wish to see Japan in person before I rope, but whatever happens happens.

What a NT faggot.

Anyone who says this is completely ignorant of the state of mind one has to be in to consider suicide.

If we were to get pleasures from doing such things or have such excited fantasies we wouldn't be suicidal. You remind me of the foid suigesturer who wanted to jump off a cliff so she could die "flying and free". Absolutely retarded.

At least do something interesting before you die. Half of you are ready to tie the knot before you're old enough to even tie the knot. if I become suicidal, I wanna at least have something attached to my name. Streak a playoffs game, wrestle an alligator, crash a billionaires party, liquidate all your assets and make some other incels day, buy some jewelry to drip or drown in. And if the idea of never finding a partner is a too hard of a pill to swallow, at least try every maxx and theory before you pass away. Stop trying to jump the gun and enjoy one of the many things life can offer before you bite the bullet.
Shut the fuck up. It never began.