Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are curries so clueless?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I am currently in SEA as I am a lot, and have noticed something. When you go out you generally see a lot of fakeup maxxed, slut fashion maxxed SEA noodlewhores, a lot of oldcels, a few chads, and fuck tons of curry and rice subhumans.
Now I'm not sure if the rices are as bad because I can't understand them, but the curries are so confident, low inhib, and deluded it makes me rage.
Like how can they not get how they are such crap compared to Chad, or even a white normie? The only way they are going to get anything is flashing the cash, yet they delude themselves into thinking their hot shit!

curries are puamaxxed and have the best personalities. if looks didnt matter curries would be slayers

C0507856 40E6 4BBF 8F60 861E2268F866

No offence to curries but curries particularly those living in India are bigger ego loaded assholes than stormfront fags. I often encounter them online and honestly, they are cocky as fuck falsely believing they are best. So it is no surprise to me, they act similarly outside curryland.

Agree of looks didn't matter, nor accent, and being confident and low inhib would be enough they would slay. I also get that in curryland with their fucked up values system they can believe they are hot shit.
But they claim to be high IQ so what can't they tell when they leave curryland what garbage they are?
No offence to curries but curries particularly those living in India are bigger ego loaded assholes than stormfront fags. I often encounter them online and honestly, they are cocky as fuck falsely believing they are best. So it is no surprise to me, they act similarly outside curryland.
They believe it because their value system and retarded af culture teaches them they are best, and it's become worse under Modi. However when they leave they should figure it out

They believe it because their value system and retarded af culture teaches them they are best, and it's become worse under Modi. However when they leave they should figure it out
Yes, it seems so. I was telling a curry on FB, whilst debating on the health conditions of India, they should consume more meat considering malnutrition in India and very less proteins in their food but he went berserk calling me anti Indian who loves mocking India, lol. I tried to explain him calmly, despite his personal attacks on me, I am not insulting his food but stating the fact. However, the curry didn't listen to me and I blocked him.

Last edited:
Yes, it seems so. I was telling a curry on FB they should consume more meat considering malnutrition in India and very less proteins in their food but he went berserk calling anti Indian who loves mocking India.. lol... I tried to explain him calmly, despite his personal attacks on me, I am not insulting his food but stating the fact. However, the curry didn't listen to me and I blocked him.
This does not surprise me at all, they basically have an utter garbage education system, arguably worse than rest of Asia even, but luckily have the IIT / IIM system which develops the real smart people and can't be frauded.
I have know people from Peking University and Tokyo University, which both claim to be elite, but these are no different from the rest of Asia and they were thick as pigshit, so IIT / IIM is something that curries should be proud of, but need to stop equating this to having the right to sexual success
Yes, it seems so. I was telling a curry on FB, whilst debating on the health conditions of India, they should consume more meat considering malnutrition in India and very less proteins in their food but he went berserk calling me anti Indian who loves mocking India, lol. I tried to explain him calmly, despite his personal attacks on me, I am not insulting his food but stating the fact. However, the curry didn't listen to me and I blocked him.
Also on this I am not sure how much I buy it. I attribute not more than 30% of how garbage Indians are to their diet, and most of that is their attitude to their diet as you say.
If you live in an Asian community in the west you will notice the ugly noodle mum's are obsessed with their ugly kids studying and eating a lot of meat. They literally queue up at their shit Asian butchers for it. However the kids still turn out ugly af and neutonous framecels, so that meat clearly did fuck all for the rices