Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why are curries in toronto so obsessed with bbc culture

turtlefyyy

turtlefyyy

Recruit
★★
while curry stacies get fucked by tyrone

because tyrone fucks all girls

>curry
>Stacy

The average indian girl is a 2/10.

Tyrone and Tyrone-Tier men get to fuck whoever they please. I haven't seen any female of any race turn down a Tyrone, they have so much BBC armor it's insane.

Tyrone and Tyrone-Tier men get to fuck whoever they please. I haven't seen any female of any race turn down a Tyrone, they have so much BBC armor it's insane.
My cousins are all Tyrones tall, dark skin, athletic. All of them get femoids , I don’t understand how sometimes. Considering the fact some or shorter than me. They still slay hoes, and these aren’t ugly femoids they’ actually attractive ones. They irritate me with “why you don’t get no hoes fam?” Shit is crazy

My cousins are all Tyrones tall, dark skin, athletic. All of them get femoids , I don’t understand how sometimes. Considering the fact some or shorter than me. They still slay hoes, and these aren’t ugly femoids they’ actually attractive ones. They irritate me with “why you don’t get no hoes fam?” Shit is crazy
Oy vey, I wonder why.

Same. I'm currently living with my Tyrone-Tier cousin and he's the same way. He has femoids in multiple states that he fucks and even personally requested that when I go back home this Tuesday that I bring more his way. It's insane to see, literally every race, curries, blacks, hispanics, he even pulled a native american girl once! Even my father was a Tyrone, and still is! A 50 year old with the frame of a bull, I kid you not. I have no game whatsoever and I've only personally gotten female interaction through being recommended by friends. Reaching Tyrone status is going to take a while.

Curries are dark skinned so they think acting like tyrone will get them laid when its just cringy.

Many think listening to punjabi rap music in their honda civic with the windows rolled down is thuggish.

Many think listening to punjabi rap music in their honda civic with the windows rolled down is thuggish.
White people do this too.

This. I hate how the augustcels are promising members so far, I was really hoping they'd be more retarded than julycels so we'd stop getting so much shit. Ah, well.

This. I hate how the augustcels are promising members so far, I was really hoping they'd be more retarded than julycels so we'd stop getting so much shit. Ah, well.
You dislike the fact that augustcels are more promising? That's a first. Most people I've seen are pleased.

You dislike the fact that augustcels are more promising? That's a first. Most people I've seen are pleased.
Only because I'm a bitter julycel