Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are Christians judgment assholes ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
It's disappointing because I would expect Christians to be representing good but it looks like they are somewhat losing the culture wars.

I am praying for your soul OP

Christian are the least judgmental religion because how longhouse it has become in the last 100 years, either you are a retarded Hindu, or some mudslime

Christians are judgemental on wrong things imo. Like music and clothing you wear, but their own wives and kids whore around, they only care to look holy on Sunday.

@BLACKED.COM

I have offended Christians with this post which is funny because I thought that most Incels here are non Christians.

Christianity is the most absurd religion of all. Imagine that your idol and role model is a 33-year-old virgin loser who voluntarily went to execution and forgave the people who sent him to execution.

The Prophet Muhammad was a great military commander. Who fairly divided the loot in the form of money and foids among his soldiers.

The Prophet Muhammad was a great military commander. Who fairly divided the loot in the form of money and foids among his soldiers.
I'm not Arab so I don't care for Mohammed.

they have a superiority complex