Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are Chinese people the only ones who acts like Niggers at buffets?

5,000 years of culture btw

someone probably said dog meat was available or something.

Yeah, but the difference between how Japs and Chinese people behave puzzles me

@Cayden Zhang give knowledge saar

Yeah, but the difference between how Japs and Chinese people behave puzzles me
It's most often mainland Chinese people who behave like pigs. I've heard that Taiwanese and Hong Kongers are more polite.

It's most often mainland Chinese people who behave like pigs. I've heard that Taiwanese and Hong Kongers are more polite.
Do you think it's genetic or culture? Because, Chinese tourists are pieces of shit. I have had the misfortune of interacting with them by the way. So I'm not Just parroting the stereotype.

Do you think it's genetic or culture? Because, Chinese tourists are pieces of shit. I have had the misfortune of interacting with them by the way. So I'm not Just parroting the stereotype.
I think it's both. You've actually met Chinese tourists in Lebanon? How was your experience?

Jesus fucking Christ acting like they haven’t ate anything for months

I think it's both. You've actually met Chinese tourists in Lebanon? How was your experience?
Horrible. They were extremely rude for some reason as well, I have Also met a few British tourists as well, I remember once, I met an elderly British couple a few years ago, in a tourist destination.

and I think the whole, British tourists are disrespectful, is bullshit. This couple in particular were extremely nice. My experience with Chinese tourists makes me think all that "all Asians have autism" and are high inhib which @Cayden Zhang keeps saying is bullshit.

chinks would devour the whole world if they could

Lol wtf I did not know this was common.

"Asians when they discover a new animal species"