Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are chinese people so rich and why do they all have perfect skin? (DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF SUICIDAL)

Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
Meanwhile in shitmerica I cut my face during a 48 hour wageslave shift and cant afford a doctor so it became infected and im left with a scar from having to cut it open and drain it myself. I havent eaten anything in 2 years but easy mac. I am fucking dying.

Imagine this shit. Facemogging everyone, a lavish proposal (not even a wedding). Fucking hell I dont even have enough energy to take a shower.

I am covered in scars both mentally and physically.

compare them to average wageslave in China who looks 40 in his late 20s

There will always be a looks based caste system everywhere you go regardless of country. All these top Chinese celebs look like video game characters from some cool rpg meanwhile the brown ones are relegated to work in a shitty factory with no chance of escaping.

compare them to average wageslave in China who looks 40 in his late 20s
It seems like there is a surplus of richfags there though. Maybe just compared to america where everyone is poor as shit

There will always be a looks based caste system everywhere you go regardless of country. All these top Chinese celebs look like video game characters from some cool rpg meanwhile the brown ones are relegated to work in a shitty factory with no chance of escaping.
Its a celebrity? Are you sure?

Don't worry, they all get height and even facemogged by European men. Plus natural beats plastic.

Don't worry, they all get height and even facemogged by European men. Plus natural beats plastic.
Im a 5’ 7 manlet so thats not the case for me sadly

Weren’t you 5’4?
No, that must be someone else here. Thank god im not 5’4. That would be even worse

Too true, gooks are doomed if they're darker than a paper brown bag.

u seein some celebrities highly edited plastic surgery type thingz. dat like b saying all americans r jezz bezos and elon musk. u need b seeing how dey really living, den u not gonna b jelus no more

Dear Nike executives,

Please remove the anti-jumper cage from the company apartment complex so I can leap to my death with honor.

Meanwhile in shitmerica I cut my face during a 48 hour wageslave shift and cant afford a doctor so it became infected and im left with a scar from having to cut it open and drain it myself. I havent eaten anything in 2 years but easy mac. I am fucking dying.

Imagine this shit. Facemogging everyone, a lavish proposal (not even a wedding). Fucking hell I dont even have enough energy to take a shower.

because they are a fascist country

shit is broken, ricecels are fubar.

This video is private
The video was a heightmaxxed, perfectskinmaxxed chad chink proposing to a stacynoodle in front of some crazy setup that must have costed $500,000 while wearing a Richard Mille watch

It only had a few hundred views but came up on my jewtube feed for some reason then it was made private.

chink worship thread

tons of chinks aren't rich jfl

even in relatively wealthy chink countries like singapore, the natives barely reproduce and the government only cares about foreign immigrants

Lmao Chinese people wage slave you are looking at elite Chinese people not the commners

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back