Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are British people so ugly compared to other Germanic countries?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Just compare British TV series or movies with German, American, Swedish, Dutch or whatever. British people just look like degenerate whites. Like, the average British man would be seen as ugly in other white countries.

I am full conscious of "TV ugly", but that's not the point, because it should apply to any country. And still there is a huge difference between British shows and other white countries' shows.

Or just compare average popular people from those countries.

The most logic reason I can think of is because they are an island and they don't have the variety of different genes that other continental European countries have.

[And yes, I am ONLY talking about actualy white British people. No ethnic immigrants]

Norf fc meme 14

Inbreed. That's why their accent is so retarded.

I conquered the chippy.

Two words: No. Sunlight.

Yet most Chads are anglos. Australia is made up of almost entirely anglos, right? Now look at the amount of Chads there.

After 1945 the country lost it's backbone, became leftist and the chav race was born.

insular degenerate inbreds, that's why.

Inbreed. That's why their accent is so retarded.

Yea, that's also my thought. Also their women. They look so fucked up. Like really low tier Germans. A Chad from Sweden or Central Europe would have to search long to find a British woman that suits his expectations.

I guess I should move to countryside Britain where everyone is an ugly white person. (I wouldn't actually, Britain sucks ass)

Yet most Chads are anglos. Australia is made up of almost entirely anglos, right? Now look at the amount of Chads there.

Nope, take Chris Hemsworth for example, he is actually of Dutch and Irish descent. This he same for many Australians which are descended from many different European ethnicities.

Why do Americans use words like Germanic wtf does Germanic mean

Sounds like a word a cuckmerican would use

It's just based of language in this graphic, but basically this is where Germanic people originated from:
1024px-Europe_germanic-languages_2.PNG

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages#/media/File:Europe_germanic-languages_2.PNG

Especially the US has very mixed origins. Especially German in many states. There's also a graphic in Wikipedia for that:
1280px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg

For Chadstralia I don't know actually. But I guess they are still mixed and not only British.

After all it seems a good mix of different White/Germanic peoples seems to make a nice Chadfactory.

Last edited:
white so mogs me brutally

Pure bred Brythonic genome :)
2C041EFB 0272 4246 B34E 03348972F7E5F128AE90 4487 484B A079 A3017C74B9015AD718F2 E214 4B2D B004 78D4960E9EDADA8945DF 03A0 4462 9EA9 247D66B649D53328A8DA 6E73 4118 BE0D 25D0DCE73BF0C79E45F0 0C9D 4262 8715 94B8FF06DD87

English people are descendants of Germany, welsh people are the true Britons

David Beckham and Aaron Ramsey:Hey!

Because British people have mostly Celtic blood they’re not true saxons like all the Germanic countries

just ascend in britain theory

fuark germans mogging their culture into england
the owner of the place is a t*rk anyway, or some german race mixing with a turk. I dont remember

the owner of the place is a t*rk anyway, or some german race mixing with a turk. I dont remember
just send deathnics to spread ur culture theory

Germans are extraordinary ugly as well (most of em)

This is the Celtic lower classes that are over-represented in Scotland and the North of England. The class system in England is also a racial caste system of sorts - Norman invaders and their descendants make up the upper class - Germanic-Celtic halfbreeds are the middle classes and the short subhuman Celts are the lower classes.

Whenever you see reality shows about loud low class anglos terrorizing Mediterranean coastal vacation spots, you are watching Celtic subhumans making a disgrace of themselves.

Genetics, food, climate, lifestyle, wealth inequality, lack of funds/interest in preventative stuff like taking care of teeth/surgery early on.
Chadstralia was formed by high T criminal element types from Britain a few hundred years ago sent to the "colonies" as an open prison, you see their descendants but also once Aus starting getting a better rep the wealthy (middle class & up) with their superior breeding genetics started migrating there from UK from the 1940's onwards.

Last edited:
This is the Celtic lower classes that are over-represented in Scotland and the North of England. The class system in England is also a racial caste system of sorts - Norman invaders and their descendants make up the upper class - Germanic-Celtic halfbreeds are the middle classes and the short subhuman Celts are the lower classes.

Whenever you see reality shows about loud low class anglos terrorizing Mediterranean coastal vacation spots, you are watching Celtic subhumans making a disgrace of themselves.
Normans were vikings though, not racially gallic.

Lets go to UK, asia, or India

Yea, that's also my thought. Also their women. They look so fucked up. Like really low tier Germans. A Chad from Sweden or Central Europe would have to search long to find a British woman that suits his expectations.

I guess I should move to countryside Britain where everyone is an ugly white person. (I wouldn't actually, Britain sucks ass)
I’d fit in then

probably cuz nordics raided them and took away their gl foids