Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are British dudes such cucks?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
The most cucked shit I read online always comes from people from the UK

I know America has a lot of cucks but brits are like super cucks

those countries aer cucked ngl ive noticed

U wot m8? I'll fucking nank you up fam. U coming to my fuckin ends fam?

Example

fuck the UK, can't stand any of its inhabitants

Because chavs are literally illiterate, and everyone else is a cuck so what do you have left

They have fucked up teeth too

at least we are not all obese :feelsree:

West europe is cucked as fuck

Thats why my friend emigrated to London, to dominate english cucks

Dominatorius

BlackPill Scholar
★★★★★
™ | Read bio · From UK
Joined Oct 24, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing member profile BlackPill Scholar

A lot of western Europe is fucked and cucked. You just don't read about it as much because of the language barrier. Germany and Sweden have a greater cuck problem; every single German I've ever met in the UK thinks the UK is racist and nationalist. They have far more strict hate speech in laws in Germany and homeschooling is illegal (as it is in many European country).

A lot of western Europe is fucked and cucked. You just don't read about it as much because of the language barrier. Germany and Sweden have a greater cuck problem; every single German I've ever met in the UK thinks the UK is racist and nationalist. They have far more strict hate speech in laws in Germany and homeschooling is illegal (as it is in many European country).

UK is a lol tier country

Because Hitler allowed their grandfathers to escape Dunkirk and thus righteous retribution for betraying their race.

Now the grandchildren/great grandchildren of the "most dumb fuck/brainwashed de-generation" are a collection of literal faggots and groid worshippers, perhaps only marginally worse and moreso than white males here in the states in this regard.

Also my old cult leader Rassisten (who would regularly rag on the British and British leadership) for their racial treachery explained their inferiority and faggotry thusly...

Rass would often tell us that British were probably the way they were because they lived on an island and thus were largely sheltered from having to constantly defend themselves from new threats which allowed them to become soft and decadent and prone to their eventual faggot's nature.

Last edited:
Americans are cucks on entire different levels. What is hard to believe is that our press is actually worse

UK? More like cUcK.

I don't judge Americans by the kind of phaggotry i see on Reddit from its mostly American userbase.

A lot of the Brits you see online on reddit are mostly middle class left wing twats from London and the surrounding commuter towns in the home counties. They are cucks and phaggots. Where i come from we would fucking eat them for breakfast. If you judge them from "big tech" platforms then certain content is promoted by the algorithm. I don't deny there is cuckoldry from a fair few Brits but you wouldn't see as much of it if you came to the midlands, the north or Wales.

don't really know, but after stumbling across a youtuber by the name or "morgz" i hope nobody acts like him IRL

Yeah what he said. Big cuck macron just passed very strict hate speech laws in France. Italy, Spain, Portugal Germany, Finland etc pretty much all countries ib Western, Northern and med Europe have cuck governments and are mass importing foreigners on an equal or greater scale than uk.
Only a few Eastern Europe countries and less cucked in terms of Feminism, Hate speech and immigration but they are pretty much oligarchies now and so cucked in a different way.