Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are bookstores full of feminazi fag shit?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Doesn't matter if irl ones or online shops but all of them are trying to shill badly written feminist propaganda.
Most of them are upper middle class white foids that live life on tutorial mode and still complain so much and the whole world listens to them because of their fesikh halo.
Meanwhile we incels only want basic human needs met and get no sympathy at all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

If I owned a bookstore, I would shill whatever sold best. Don't take it personally. I just go to my sections and check out the books Im interested in.

This is why we need a Manospherian uprising, massive organisation and demand to get rid of misandry. Casual misandry makes Inceldom way worse, because it's completely socially acceptable to treat us ugly and undesirable males like shit.

Meanwhile Feminists launch entire movements to get Landwhales on the front pages of sports magazines. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

If I owned a bookstore, I would shill whatever sold best. Don't take it personally. I just go to my sections and check out the books Im interested in.
I take it personal because it bothers me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is why we need a Manospherian uprising, massive organisation and demand to get rid of misandry. Casual misandry makes Inceldom way worse, because it's completely socially acceptable to treat us ugly and undesirable males like shit.

Meanwhile Feminists launch entire movements to get Landwhales on the front pages of sports magazines. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I hope all feminazi whores get Sneird (in video game)