Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are black foids so undesired?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm not going to deny that the life of a black foid is worth more than every Incel on this forum combined, however of late I've been realising that not many people actually like black foids (even amongst "Incels" on this forum).

Take today at the gym, a very pretty black foid (mixed race black) came in (She'd be a stacy 100% if she was white and had a hnng body), and of course she had her eyes on the Chadlite, but literally every GUY at the gym was doing whatever they could to enter the vicinity of this ~34 Year old Latina roastie (2 approached her and 1 may have succeeded - saw them running together on treadmills).
Either the men in the gym are gay (impossible) or they just don't like black foids.

Why is that?

Even on Uni campus, every black foid that was raised in the west, wants to date any race but a black guy and as such; they'll either date above their league (if lucky) or suck it up and date below their league - so long as it isn't a black guy.

Why are black foids seen as so repulsive? I'm not talking about the ugly ones, I'm talking about the actual good-looking ones.
This has been confirmed by studies as well that black foids are the least desired race (I'm not talking about REPULSIVE FOIDS HERE).

Because they’re black

Because JBW applies to both genders. But ofc black foids still have it infinitely better than any incel.

Because they’re black
That makes no sense though.

Black men are black (no kidding), yet even I'm not going to deny it that black men have it way better than Curries/Asians (maybe not by a long shot, but it's slightly better).

Hmmm, lets see...

-Golddiggers
-Obnoxious
-Narcissistic
-Bossy
-Bad attitude
-Basically watch Tommy Sotomayor's various youtube channels for even more reasons to avoid any model whether ugly or pretty of what he refers to as the "BT9000".

This is kind of a wild guess but if you're a white woman at least you know your black baby came out of you. If you're a white dude with a black baby I think your natural instinct is to question. If you want to pass on your genes and a kid looks exactly opposite of you...

That makes no sense though.

Black men are black (no kidding), yet even I'm not going to deny it that black men have it way better than Curries/Asians (maybe not by a long shot, but it's slightly better).
They don’t have the same worth as white women , Not seen as angelic/high status. They also fail to be as exotic against some others ethnicity/race of women

hey also fail to be as exotic against some others ethnicity/race of women
Perhaps you're making a valid point here.

Indian foids are definitely exotic and renowned for their spicy dishes (although majority of indian foids can't cook in the west).
Noodlewhores.....................
Latina's renowned for their bodies + cooking.

They don’t have the same worth as white women , Not seen as angelic/high status. They also fail to be as exotic against some others ethnicity/race of women
Latinas by definition aren’t exotic anymore. Nearly 1/3rd of all women will be of Latin background one day.

They’re simply not attractive, op. Masculine facial features, terrible personalities and hideous hair

Why are black foids seen as so repulsive? I'm not talking about the ugly ones, I'm talking about the actual good-looking ones.
This has been confirmed by studies as well that black foids are the least desired race (I'm not talking about REPULSIVE FOIDS HERE).
ok well the overwhelming majority are ugly and there is a stereotype about how they act so that's why.

ok well the overwhelming majority are ugly and there is a stereotype about how they act so that's why.
If they had better mannerisms and carried themselves in a more effeminate way, How would that improve their ranking in your opinion?

They lack cuteness

Hmmm, lets see...

-Golddiggers
-Obnoxious
-Narcissistic
-Bossy
-Bad attitude
-Basically watch Tommy Sotomayor's various youtube channels for even more reasons to avoid any model whether ugly or pretty of what he refers to as the "BT9000".
In a nutshell yeah. Everyone on this forum who is wondering why black foids aren't sought after by all men(blackmen and incels included) should watch Tommy Sotomayor and they'll get a MUCH better view as to why blackfoids aren't sought after.

Latinas by definition aren’t exotic anymore. Nearly 1/3rd of all women will be of Latin background one day.

They’re simply not attractive, op. Masculine facial features, terrible personalities and hideous hair
Powerfully agreed and yes I'm black, not only that but the majority of my bullies and rejections were from blackfoids because I'm not the thuggish Tyrone black. That's another big factor as to why I'm not really as attracted to them as other races of foids. That's why I still firmly believe that nonblackmen have excellent choices of foids while we blackmen have the absolute worst choices of foids.

They lack cuteness
For once I agree with you. They surely don't have any cuteness to them whatsoever.

Another thing, if you go with a black foid there's a VERY high probability she'll have STDs, Tattoes, piercings, smelly weaves, lots of bastard niglets and worst of all she may chain you down for child support if she THINKS one her kids is yours. Those are some reasons why blackfoids are the least sought after.

Side note I rather be a volcel than risk contracting an STD or being chained for child support. Those are nightmare scenarios I wish to avoid by any means necessary.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Some studies say it's because blackness is seen as more masculine and paleness is seen as more feminine, which is why Asian men and black women do about as well in online dating. Some studies.

Most of them are subhuman, there are some cute ones but I wouldnt date them because I don't want black sons

In a nutshell yeah. Everyone on this forum who is wondering why black foids aren't sought after by all men(blackmen and incels included) should watch Tommy Sotomayor and they'll get a MUCH better view as to why blackfoids aren't sought after.

Powerfully agreed and yes I'm black, not only that but the majority of my bullies and rejections were from blackfoids because I'm not the thuggish Tyrone black. That's another big factor as to why I'm not really as attracted to them as other races of foids. That's why I still firmly believe that nonblackmen have excellent choices of foids while we blackmen have the absolute worst choices of foids.

For once I agree with you. They surely don't have any cuteness to them whatsoever.

Another thing, if you go with a black foid there's a VERY high probability she'll have STDs, Tattoes, piercings, smelly weaves, lots of bastard niglets and worst of all she may chain you down for child support if she THINKS one her kids is yours. Those are some reasons why blackfoids are the least sought after.

Side note I rather be a volcel than risk contracting an STD or being chained for child support. Those are nightmare scenarios I wish to avoid by any means necessary.
I could nit pick at this but you are correct for the most part
Volcel if you wouldn't
how would you get over the smell though?

Been called ugly by them minding my own business, had them roll their eyes at me despite minding my own business etc etc, fuck that and fuck them. They’re the worst women in the world hands down, even the ones in my family I dislike

They are loud and sassy. They make a lot of noise on public transport and have a bad attitude

Most are unattractive, but I still wouldn't say they're undesired. I think most normie white guys would still gladly bang black foids. They might not want to tell their friends about it or hit on them in public unless exceptionally hot, but the quiet Tinder bang is still going to happen. I know several black foids that only sleep with white men. There is also a statistically significant niche of white men who have watched too many hip hop videos and actually prefer black women (also known as jungle fever). I know a few men who would fit into that category too.

Volcel if you wouldn't wanna fuck a black girl.

I'm not going to deny that the life of a black foid is worth more than every Incel on this forum combined, however of late I've been realising that not many people actually like black foids (even amongst "Incels" on this forum).

Take today at the gym, a very pretty black foid (mixed race black) came in (She'd be a stacy 100% if she was white and had a hnng body), and of course she had her eyes on the Chadlite, but literally every GUY at the gym was doing whatever they could to enter the vicinity of this ~34 Year old Latina roastie (2 approached her and 1 may have succeeded - saw them running together on treadmills).
Either the men in the gym are gay (impossible) or they just don't like black foids.

Why is that?

Even on Uni campus, every black foid that was raised in the west, wants to date any race but a black guy and as such; they'll either date above their league (if lucky) or suck it up and date below their league - so long as it isn't a black guy.

Because they're not orbitting means they're gay? anyways, black women have a stereotype of being loud and very masculine and also alot of them have STDs

reasons black foids are undesriable: 1. most are landwhales or have a lot of excess belly fat. 2. most have ugly faces, most of their faces look masculine and makes it hard to tell if its even a foid, 3. bad attitudes 4. ghetto behaviors, 5. some dress and behave like men,6. some black foids have unattractive carpet hair 7. obnoxious and loud mouthed

Ghetto culture, obesity and they are the most masculine looking. Indians and Blacks are low tier women, East Asians and Whites being top tier and Latinas and Arabs being middle tier.

Even blacks don't like black foids or that's the stereotype kek

80% of them are fat, why do you think most white guys don't go for them?

tl;dr but they look like trannies

basically the high T features and black skin is better suited for men, not foids. lighter skin is also more feminine

Only the model tier ones are fine.

tfw no black gf
Image asset

reasons black foids are undesriable: 1. most are landwhales or have a lot of excess belly fat. 2. most have ugly faces, most of their faces look masculine and makes it hard to tell if its even a foid, 3. bad attitudes 4. ghetto behaviors, 5. some dress and behave like men,6. some black foids have unattractive carpet hair 7. obnoxious and loud mouthed

Because they not only look much less attractive than white women on average, but also look less feminine.

Darker skin= perceived masculine trait. Men are on average darker than women.
Broad features= perceived masculine trait.
Curly hair= looks more aggressive than smooth hair.

It's basically a similar reason as to why ginger and Asian women are more valued than men from those groups; having extremely pale skin (gingers) looks feminine, and Asians are less sexually dysmorphic in various ways compare to whites (body hair, facial hair, etc).

A big number of them are rather aggressive and behave in unintelligent manners. However I have seen some more cute and withdrawn ones and most importantly: volcel if you wouldnt.

Black females with straightened hair actually look better than with their normal negro hair.
true, i can't find any non-western black woman with straight hair attrative though tbh

Why is that?

their skin is dark. and many are bitchy and obese due to welfare shit diet and shit upbringing
their skin is dark. and many are bitchy and obese due to welfare shit diet and shit upbringing
even more so than normal eomen

Hmmm, lets see...

-Golddiggers
-Obnoxious
-Narcissistic
-Bossy
-Bad attitude
God, I love this forum.

they have more masculine/simian features than other girls, and their hair is... well... tough scene.

Aren't you black?

To me fucking a black foid is like fucking a monkey. Dirty, loud, primitive and low IQ.

You do realize that you won't ascend with women of other racial backgrounds right? Might as well stick to women of your own race.
I don’t care what racists/nationalists think tbh. Your desire for “muh purity” is not my problem

Generally speaking they are physically bigger than white foids. Being petite is a feminine trait, so it’s attractive. This is also why black guys are more attentive than white guys - bigger, taller, more athletic, more masculine.

Saw a LOCAL black female on a dating app and messaged her. I got ignored. I’m white too.