Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are black American women always angry?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Black foids in Brazil are pretty docile compared to the negresses you guys have over there. Americans ended slavery too soon, I think black foids are disappointed they didn't get more white cock.

The women in my family are chill

My mother and sister are like this. Time for another story from your resident blackcel, my lovey children:

After I got out the military I lived my parents for quite a few years while I finished college and earned enough money to live on my own. My sister also lived with my parents because, well, she was a stacy who fucked a lot of dudes when she was young but her sexual needs apparently don't align with the betabux profile so she is forced to stay at home. I can go further on this analysis but that is besides the point. My point here is that my sister is basically the strong independent woman who needs no man that all black women aspire to be. She has the same genes as me but I still IQ and career-mog her because I am a dude who doesn't run on emotions, aside from my mentalcel issues (issues that are not a problem in the workplace, but only affect my sexual prospects). All of this may seem ireellevant but the reason for me explaining this will become apparent in a second.

You see, one day I decided to make a delicious homemade pizza with my the child my sister created with some Chad she abandoned because she was an independent womyn who didn't need a deadbeat guy to slow her down. I actually enjoy cooking and showing my niece new things so it was a pretty good experience for me. Welp, my mother came home and found a few specks of flour on the counter (I tried my best to clean up but you know, flour gets fucking everywhere) and she flipped her shit. Usually I take that abuse but that day I knew I wasn't in the wrong. I mean, goddamn it was something that was taking a few minutes to clean up but my mom used this minor thing to abuse the fuck out of me?! I snapped and told her that she always does this shit, expressing all of her feelings through pointless anger, making everything worse. She told me if I didn't like it I should get out and I said "You know what, fuck it, I will." I then went upstairs and started packing my shit.

My sister overheard all of this and tried to talk to me,s aying I should understand what our mom is going through, yatda, yada, yada. "What, I have no right to experience my emotions and get mad at well? Fuck this, and fuck this environment I am leaving." Naturally my sister got mad and started flipping out on me as well and I told her that is the exact same shit I was talking about. Finny thing is I remember my dad coming home right as I was leaving and I explained him the entire situation. He was basically like "welp, a nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do."

I ended up living out of my car for a month, still going to classes, just being smellier than usual. After a week of silence my mother started calling me daily and I ignored all of her calls. I was completely prepared to completely ditch my family forever, but ended up coming back home because I figured it was the right thing to do. My mom chilled the fuck out after this experience, but my sister is still the same annoying stereotypical black woman. I am sure she would chance as well once I lay out my analysis of her life situation. I know she will deny shit for a while but she is high IQ enough to understand I am right. I just don't have the heart to do it.

Now the question is why are black women like this? I think it is mainly due to black men being in a weird position where they cannot put women in their place. Black Tyrones are like a white Chad who can jump from women to women without consequence. However, due to the history of blacks, the morality of staying with one woman and keeping her in her place really hasn't been instilled with them. The black women react appropiately and you get the mess that we have today.

My mother and sister are like this. Time for another story from your resident blackcel, my lovey children:

After I got out the military I lived my parents for quite a few years while I finished college and earned enough money to live on my own. My sister also lived with my parents because, well, she was a stacy who fucked a lot of dudes when she was young but her sexual needs apparently don't align with the betabux profile so she is forced to stay at home. I can go further on this analysis but that is besides the point. My point here is that my sister is basically the strong independent woman who needs no man that all black women aspire to be. She has the same genes as me but I still IQ and career-mog her because I am a dude who doesn't run on emotions, aside from my mentalcel issues (issues that are not a problem in the workplace, but only affect my sexual prospects). All of this may seem ireellevant but the reason for me explaining this will become apparent in a second.

You see, one day I decided to make a delicious homemade pizza with my the child my sister created with some Chad she abandoned because she was an independent womyn who didn't need a deadbeat guy to slow her down. I actually enjoy cooking and showing my niece new things so it was a pretty good experience for me. Welp, my mother came home and found a few specks of flour on the counter (I tried my best to clean up but you know, flour gets fucking everywhere) and she flipped her shit. Usually I take that abuse but that day I knew I wasn't in the wrong. I mean, goddamn it was something that was taking a few minutes to clean up but my mom used this minor thing to abuse the fuck out of me?! I snapped and told her that she always does this shit, expressing all of her feelings through pointless anger, making everything worse. She told me if I didn't like it I should get out and I said "You know what, fuck it, I will." I then went upstairs and started packing my shit.

My sister overheard all of this and tried to talk to me,s aying I should understand what our mom is going through, yatda, yada, yada. "What, I have no right to experience my emotions and get mad at well? Fuck this, and fuck this environment I am leaving." Naturally my sister got mad and started flipping out on me as well and I told her that is the exact same shit I was talking about. Finny thing is I remember my dad coming home right as I was leaving and I explained him the entire situation. He was basically like "welp, a nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do."

I ended up living out of my car for a month, still going to classes, just being smellier than usual. After a week of silence my mother started calling me daily and I ignored all of her calls. I was completely prepared to completely ditch my family forever, but ended up coming back home because I figured it was the right thing to do. My mom chilled the fuck out after this experience, but my sister is still the same annoying stereotypical black woman. I am sure she would chance as well once I lay out my analysis of her life situation. I know she will deny shit for a while but she is high IQ enough to understand I am right. I just don't have the heart to do it.

Now the question is why are black women like this? I think it is mainly due to black men being in a weird position where they cannot put women in their place. Black Tyrones are like a white Chad who can jump from women to women without consequence. However, due to the history of blacks, the morality of staying with one woman and keeping her in her place really hasn't been instilled with them. The black women react appropiately and you get the mess that we have today.
good that you got out, how is your relationship with your mom now

Also military and high iq shieeet

good that you got out, how is your relationship with your mom now

Also military and high iq shieeet

My mom talks to me a lot more and says random texts to me like "I love you and I want the best for you!" Ultra wholesome shit. Glad she is more open with me but it is shit I couldn't care less about. I guess typical cringy healthy relationship with mom bullshit.

I had a boss like this during my time in college. She would always bust your balls by calling you boujee or weird for bringing your lunch to work

I remember one time I said "adults who eat white bread are kids".

And she flipped the fuck out, telling me to get out of her office and didn't speak to me for an entire week.

Black women are influenced by reality tv and try to emulate what they see. My mom even does this shit.

they wish they were treated like white bitches

One time I was in a gas station and a black woman was yelling at the cashier

Black foids in Brazil are pretty docile compared to the negresses you guys have over there. Americans ended slavery too soon, I think black foids are disappointed they didn't get more white cock.
Seems to be an US phenomenon, black women in Germany are chill as well.

they wish they were treated like white bitches

Not only that, but black women are the absolute bottom of the barrel women and they know it. This is kind of like asking why a lot of Incels are angry... It's because it sucks being disadvantaged because of your looks.

Niggresses are the lowest value females.