Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Big Eyes On A Man So Repulsive?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I can't find a single good looking guy who has prominent eyes, that's how repulsive it is to have large eyes.

they are a sign of low T

I think it's a two way street with this one. Unless we're talking anime, I think it's the same thing for foids too.

Just evolution, even in animals

DTbYmpg.png

Idk but it's true big prey eyes are awful,
Bigger target for injury too

Idk but it's true big prey eyes are awful,
Bigger target for injury too
Even Sean has upper eyelid exposure boyo. Idk why you guys think like this. I can understand OP because he is an autistic currycel though.

Better than little asian eyes

Large eyes compared to the rest of the head are a feature in babies, so humans are genetically programmed to find them cute and non threatening ex. anime girls and dogs, so when a man has this feature subconsciously he looks like a baby to foids, and they want a strong alpha man who is willing to fight, not something that needs to be cared for

Large eyes compared to the rest of the head are a feature in babies, so humans are genetically programmed to find them cute and non threatening ex. anime girls and dogs, so when a man has this feature subconsciously he looks like a baby to foids, and they want a strong alpha man who is willing to fight, not something that needs to be cared for

I see, a lot of people treat me like a child and I am 22 going on 23.

I wish I could use that though.
Imagine walking up to someone who mogs you and hes like "nah this guy looks like a dyel pussy" and then you pull out a 12 gauge, blow a hole clean through his chest and when he falls over you piss on him.

Oh tony

I can't find a single good looking guy who has prominent eyes, that's how repulsive it is to have large eyes.

Because big eyes is a neotenic trait that usually signals youth and they tend to be more attractive in women than men.

It's proof of bad genes. What kind of genetic failure doesn't have eye sockets the right size for the eyeballs?

Even Sean has upper eyelid exposure boyo. Idk why you guys think like this. I can understand OP because he is an autistic currycel though.
6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d

He has hunter eyes not big prey eyes

low dimorphism high neoteny

Big eyes are shit in both genders. Only difference is that men will still find subhuman women attractive

He still has upper eyelid exposure which according to PSL aspies is a death sentence.
He literally has no upper eyelid exposure whatsoever.

This is an example of upper eyelid exposure:

iu

He literally has no upper eyelid exposure whatsoever.

This is an example of upper eyelid exposure:

iu
If you look closely you can see some part of his upper eyelid though, how little it may be, UEE is UEE at the end of the day.

Horizontally wide eyes are good, you just don't want excess UEE. Even then, it's kinda a meme, and as long as you don't have bug tier UEE you're probably fine
If you look closely you can see some part of his upper eyelid though, how little it may be, UEE is UEE at the end of the day.
Who cares about what PSL aspies think, they think Barrett is top tier jfl

Horizontally wide eyes are good, you just don't want excess UEE. Even then, it's kinda a meme, and as long as you don't have bug tier UEE you're probably fine

JFL, you're right. Good to see somebody who isn't a retard here.

My eyes are big with terrible eyelids tbh.

Are you projecting your currywhore mom on me again? Hilarious. Go cope more hindu pajeet.
HAHAHA muslim women like your mother love hindu chadpreet cock.

I actually don't have a lot of UEE problem is my infraorbital and lateral orbital rims combined with my large eyeballs causing bulgy eyes, one of my eyes is actually mildly bulgy, medically speaking, while the other one isn't bulgy but still buggy by PSL standards.

Last edited:
HAHAHA muslim women like your mother love hindu chadpreet cock.

I actually don't have a lot of UEE problem is my infraorbital and lateral orbital rims combined with my large eyeballs causing bulgy eyes, one of my eyes is actually mildly bulgy, medically speaking, while the other one isn't bulgy but still buggy by PSL standards.
Lmfao drinking too much cow piss again, huh? The only currywhore mom is yours, stop projecting, you're obviously damaged by your whore of a mom riding the cock carousel. :feelskek:

Big eyes = prey eyes

Lmfao drinking too much cow piss again, huh? The only currywhore mom is yours, stop projecting, you're obviously damaged by your whore of a mom riding the cock carousel. :feelskek:
I love how fucking mad you are rn, I am just drinking in the lulz. Why don't you go fuck some goats or one of your younger cousins, like they do in pisslam or maybe you want to be like the ideal man porkammad and marry and fuck a 6-8 year old :feelskek:

I love how fucking mad you are rn, I am just drinking in the lulz. Why don't you go fuck some goats or one of your younger cousins, like they do in pisslam or maybe you want to be like the ideal man porkammad and marry and fuck a 6-8 year old :feelskek:
I'm not even mad, you hindu dindu, just breaking it to you that your whore of a mother doesn't represent all mothers. Now keep crying for me.

I'm not even mad, you hindu dindu, just breaking it to you that your whore of a mother doesn't represent all mothers. Now keep crying for me.
Fuck muhammad and fuck allah

Keep licking muhammad's ass and allah's balls. You are going to hell since homosexuality is a sin in your cult.
Lmao keep crying for Islam, pajeet. We will take over your shithole of a country again, in sha Allah. :)

Beta male prey eyes vs chad hunter eyes

Lmao keep crying for Islam, pajeet. We will take over your shithole of a country again, in sha Allah. :)
In your dreams we will lynch all your worthless asses and burn all your mosques. We will create a true Hindu nation, muslims are only allowed in human zoos. Where they will be hunted for sport by true Indian patriots.

In your dreams we will lynch all your worthless asses and burn all your mosques. We will create a true Hindu nation, muslims are only allowed in human zoos. Where they will be hunted for sport by true Indian patriots.
Jfl your pajeet patriots got their asses handed to them by based Chinabros. Keep crying for us, little pajeet. Someday your hindus will be our little slaves again. :lul:

Jfl your pajeet patriots got their asses handed to them by based Chinabros. Keep crying for us, little pajeet. Someday your hindus will be our little slaves again. :lul:
LMAO porkistanis are just chinkis little slaves. Pakistan is just a future Chinese colony, the future will be between India and China.

LMAO porkistanis are just chinkis little slaves. Pakistan is just a future Chinese colony, the future will be between India and China.
Always with the fantasies, is that the side effect of cow piss consumption? Keep crying pajeet. :feelskek:

That makes a lot of sense.

another reminder that despite having a positive canthal tilt,it's still over for me(bug eyes).