Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are autistic people so ungrateful?

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
Maybe this post is very ignorant and in fact it is because it is my own experience so I'm not really worried about acting like Christ

But I have some autistic relatives and first they shout a lot (very annoying), then they disrespect everyone who doesn't please them and then they are very ungrateful towards their parents

No matter how much money, how much sacrifice the parents make, they will always start shouting, threatening to kill and cursing the parents because they couldn't do something they wanted.

I thought this was a problem in my family but I started to see this behavior being exposed a lot on the internet

Dude, your parents have their own lives, just because they brought you into the world doesn't mean they have to solve all your problems, they have their bills to pay, they have their problems to solve

So you are not autistic yourself?

You should get banned for shaming autistic people for something they can't control. FUCK YOU!

There's different kinds of autism, not all autists are like this.
No matter how much money, how much sacrifice the parents make, they will always start shouting, threatening to kill and cursing the parents because they couldn't do something they wanted.
Sounds like they were spoiled their entire life because the parents always give in. It's the parents' fault for never putting their foot down.

Pretty much the whole forum

You should get banned for shaming autistic people for something they can't control. FUCK YOU!
Fuck you, I already warned you at the beginning that I have no intention of acting like Christ, you only say that because there are no serious autistic people in your family If you had to deal with people who yell and start calling you names for every little thing you would already be supporting Binding and Hoche

I hate my parents because they passed on their inferior genetics upon mr and treated me like a scapegoat my whole life

Fuck you, I already warned you at the beginning that I have no intention of acting like Christ, you only say that because there are no serious autistic people in your family If you had to deal with people who yell and start calling you names for every little thing you would already be supporting Binding and Hoche
Im autistic myself dude. Ok you are right. Severely autistic people should get executed anyways, that is what I think. If they got executed they wouldn't be such a burden to everyone including themselves

Maybe this post is very ignorant and in fact it is because it is my own experience so I'm not really worried about acting like Christ

But I have some autistic relatives and first they shout a lot (very annoying), then they disrespect everyone who doesn't please them and then they are very ungrateful towards their parents

I thought this was a problem in my family but I started to see this behavior being exposed a lot on the internet

Dude, your parents have their own lives, just because they brought you into the world doesn't mean they have to solve all your problems, they have their bills to pay, they have their problems to solve
I have autism, people can barely hear my voice
>BUT I THOUGHT ALL AUTISTS HAVE LOUD VOICES! IDK IF SOME OF THEM HAVE OR NOT IT'S ALL ABOUT ME AND HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL!
foid behavior, fuck you braindead nigger

Autism is killing the west.

Autists who are like that can't control it

some non-nt people are unable to process their emotions in a proper way which leads to situations like the one ur talking about

not all of us are like that tho

Autism is a huge range of different behaviors that vary on each person, that’s not how all of them are.

Many will criticize you but it's true to some extent autist's often quite unpleasant for other people ( and it's coming from autistic guy like myself who was for normies like this )

Autism just means that you are genetically inferior in many ways really

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel ( you can something cause your assburger cousin from NT perspective )
@SocialzERo

Autism is a huge range of different behaviors that vary on each person, that’s not how all of them are.
OP is wrong in the sense that he assumes autism is something someone can control. Its not about being ungrateful, its just bad genes

Many will criticize you but it's true to some extent autist's often quite unpleasant for other people ( and it's coming from autistic guy like myself who was for normies like this )

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel ( you can something cause your assburger cousin from NT perspective )
@SocialzERo
Yeah I noticed that people always felt unpleasant next to me.

@KillNiggers
@SocialzERo
lack of social rules awareness or dead facial expression and you seem ungrateful. plus they are just more honest and don't lie like normies (sometimes you shouldn't be honest)

Don't know. Maybe because autists perceive world differently.
Or because they feel infantilized and subtly disrespected by their parents ( and by people in general ).
Or maybe they just hate their parents for bringing inferior subhumans unable to function in society in this world.

lack of social rules awareness or dead facial expression and you seem ungrateful. plus they are just more honest and don't lie like normies (sometimes you shouldn't be honest)
Normtards like fake praise and platitudes. But I agree, often brutal honesty is a path to conflicts.

autism isn't so easy you fuckigng fakecel normie

autism isn't so easy you fuckigng fakecel normie
I understand, when I posted this thread I had just been woken up by my autistic cousin yelling at her parents this hours before my normal wake up time
Don't take it too much to heart, I don't intend to belittle the pain of autistic people

you can still be autistic and not be an asshole being abusive inst justified because thier a retard

you can still be autistic and not be an asshole being abusive inst justified because thier a retard
If someone is severely autistic then they just cannot control it. Its a curse

Im autistic myself dude. Ok you are right. Severely autistic people should get executed anyways, that is what I think. If they got executed they wouldn't be such a burden to everyone including themselves
we mandatory screening for all fetuses and abort any with any kind of inferior genes

If someone is severely autistic then they just cannot control it. Its a curse
if you mean they cant even speak? sure because thier so retarted they cant comprehend anything and should just be thrown into aslyums.

but if you can speak thiers no excuse

If someone is severely autistic then they just cannot control it. Its a curs

whats the usual issues they have?