Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are autistic men expected to adapt to and contribute to a society that treats them them like garbage?

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
THroughout all my life society has treated me like garbage, bullied me, and excluded me because of my autism. And now that I'm close to graduating college I'm expected to contribute to this society, adapt to its ways, wageslaving all day while funding chad's spawn, and eventually get betabuxx'd? jfl fuck that. Society needs to apologize to me and make reparations. Autistic men who mask and try to pass themsleves off as NT to please society are gigacucks. Autistic men should depise society and humanity.

Last edited:
I’m not gonna pretend to be something I’m not to impress normal fags.

because society wants to treat men who aren't chad in general, but specially short, autistic etc men, like absolute trash, and still have them get in the wage cage everyday to cater to stacy's whims

and if you don't like it, "just start your own business bro" and work even harder :feelshaha::feelshaha: and lots of manlets actually fall for that meme. even if you make your own business, if you want it to succeed, you have to sell something that someone else will buy, and work on it, so unless it's a strictly parasitic job or a scam, you're STILL A CUCK

I’m not gonna pretend to be something I’m not to impress normal fags.
based

I'm expected to contribute to this society, adapt to its ways, wageslaving all day while funding chad's spawn, and eventually get betabuxx'd? jfl fuck that
based

THroughout all my life society has treated me like garbage, bullied me, and excluded me because of my autism. And now that I'm close to graduating college I'm expected to contribute to this society, adapt to its ways, wageslaving all day while funding chad's spawn, and eventually get betabuxx'd? jfl fuck that. Society needs to apologize to me and make reparations. Autistic men who mask and try to pass themsleves off as NT to please society are gigacucks. Autistic men should depise society and humanity.
We are not “autistic” just because society ain’t acceptin us in THIS ERA or we are not nt ,autistic people literally fail to function unlike us ,we are high iq

someone has to be the foundation for chad's playground

get to working, incel:feelshehe:

This is the area where I have the problem. I am rejected by society but not ignored. I want to be left alone.

are they though most people just pity

because society wants to treat men who aren't chad in general, but specially short, autistic etc men, like absolute trash, and still have them get in the wage cage everyday to cater to stacy's whims

and if you don't like it, "just start your own business bro" and work even harder :feelshaha::feelshaha: and lots of manlets actually fall for that meme. even if you make your own business, if you want it to succeed, you have to sell something that someone else will buy, and work on it, so unless it's a strictly parasitic job or a scam, you're STILL A CUCK

based
I mean it's all gunna collaspe in 4 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back