Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Asian women such race traitors?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I do not see Indian, Middle Eastern or any race of women going for men of white race as much as East Asian women. What is wrong with them? Can we expect to see a backlash from incel Asian men?

They are the most white worshipping out of any culture and white men are more attracted to them than other ethnics

I do not see Indian, Middle Eastern or any race of women going for men of white race as much as East Asian women. What is wrong with them? Can we expect to see a backlash from Asian men?

Indian and Middle Eastern cultures are more exclusionary, with higher cultural barriers for Chads and Tyrones, which helps reduce the amount of race-mixing compared to Asian, White, and Hispanic cultures.

Being white is seen as a beautiful trait in Asia

All women are whores and traitors even Muslim ones.

asians are a race that work their ass off. why white people respect em so much.

I do not see Indian, Middle Eastern or any race of women going for men of white race as much as East Asian women. What is wrong with them? Can we expect to see a backlash from incel Asian men?

I don't understand why everyone is surprised by this. Many asians still look white, depending on the area there are darker skin tones but most of asians are more white looking.

Every ethnic woman secretly or openly desires a white chad.

its because these asian femoids are westernized. theyve lived in the west for way too long, either being born here or moved here at a young age and turned degenerate, the asian femoids who grew up in a proper asian country arent as degenerate as western asians. they still chase chad/ chadlite tho, not denying that.

These westernized asian femoids are the absolute worst. Also, I bet the other ones such as Indian women that you posted WOULD rather fuck a white chad if not for the arranged marriage.

fuck man, I wish I had an asian gf...

Because Asian fathers encourage their daughters to fuck a white man.

Other ethnic men would honor kill their whore daughters.

I'm a race traitor too, for me Asian girls who ain't fat start from 4/10 and go to 14/10

because asians are the most cucked race in the universe

theres truly no hope

i wish whites would just genocide us all