Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Asian parents so controlling and micromanaging? (Specifically Indians and East Asian parents

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I’ve heard a lot of people on this sub complain that there Indian parents were overbearing and controlling and wanted to micromanage literally every single part of their life. Why is this? Like what is actually the reason why these parents are so unnaturally controlling. It literally sounds like hell on earth.

Same thing with East Asians. Why are your parents such absolute tyrants. I don’t understand this at all. What are they hoping to turn you into?

A lot of Asian foods say they want to date white men because white fsmilies won’t be so overbearing and controlling. But why the fuck is that?

I’m an Italian garlic eater cel and my parents basically neglected me. I skipped school all throughout my senior year of high school and my entire life had just kind of been this huge trial and error hyper individualism adventure of just going out and doing shit by myself

I’ve heard a lot of people on this sub complain that there Indian parents were overbearing and controlling and wanted to micromanage literally every single part of their life. Why is this? Like what is actually the reason why these parents are so unnaturally controlling. It literally sounds like hell on earth.

Same thing with East Asians. Why are your parents such absolute tyrants. I don’t understand this at all. What are they hoping to turn you into?

A lot of Asian foods say they want to date white men because white fsmilies won’t be so overbearing and controlling. But why the fuck is that?

I’m an Italian garlic eater cel and my parents basically neglected me. I skipped school all throughout my senior year of high school and my entire life had just kind of been this huge trial and error hyper individualism adventure of just going out and doing shit by myself
Bcuz Life is fucked up in their countries and are hyper competetive.