Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are animes/manga filled with strong women with short hair ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
I'm looking at the last season of Attack on titan.

Every charismatic male is dead and replaced by a strong female.

Almost all the male crew is either bad or emotional characters who need to be calmed down by some rational female leader.

Every character I root for dies, is considered "bad" or act foolish.

Every character I can't stand is given massive screen time and endless retarded discussions.

It's some painful.

Last edited:
it appeals to femdomcels (cucks) fantasies most tranime fans are.

it appeals to femdomcels (cucks) fantasies most tranime fans are.
Uhmmm, Anime is enjoyed by a broad spectrum of political users,
One could be a nazi and enjoy anime or a complete soyfag redditor.

Its all a part of a larger agenda. They want to make boys more feminine and submissive and girls more masculine and dominant

Uhmmm, Anime is enjoyed by a broad spectrum of political users,
You could be a nazi and enjoy anime or a complete soyfag redditor.
i said most not all. Some animes are genuinely good. Most weebs are insufferable imo and deserve to be bullied because obsessing over drawings is pathetic.

Its all a part of a larger agenda. They want to make boys more feminine and submissive and girls more masculine and dominant
yeah and that appeals to most weebs otherwise they wouldn't do it.

I'm looking at the last season of Attack on titan.

Every charismatic male is dead and replaced by a strong female.

Almost all the male crew is either bad or emotional characters who need to be calmed down by some rational female leader.

Every character I root for dies, is considered "bad" or act foolish.

Every character I can't stand is given massive screen time and endless retarded discussions.

It's some painful.
They r a masturbation material for me tbh

i said most not all. Some animes are genuinely good. Most weebs are insufferable imo and deserve to be bullied because obsessing over drawings is pathetic.
Those weebs have turned bad because of how society has treated them, It all has a snowball effect.

Think of it as a defense mechanism.

Those weebs have turned bad because of how society has treated them, It all has a snowball effect.

Think of it as a defense mechanism.
instead of embracing the bp they embrace degeneracy, coomerism it's pathetic i dont pity them. I was bullied too but turned to the blackpill not to cuck shit.

instead of embracing the bp they embrace degeneracy, coomerism it's pathetic i dont pity them. I was bullied too but turned to the blackpill not to cuck shit.
They will find it eventually, They know its true but deny it.

They will find it eventually, They know its true but deny it.
no most men remain bluepilled cucks for the rest of their lives.

You get indoctrinated into being a degenerate once there is no going back and you know it.

They would have to completely rewire their brains, most normies will never do that.

Anime is a diverse form of entertainment. It's just Japanese for "Cartoon"

no most men remain bluepilled cucks for the rest of their lives.

You get indoctrinated into being a degenerate once there is no going back and you know it.

They would have to completely rewire their brains, most normies will never do that.
This

Anime is not what it used to be, even just 10 years ago was different.
In fact I very rarely watch new stuff.

if you're looking for submissive anime girls with long hair you're watching the wrong type of anime