Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all TV shows so cringe?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
They all seem effeminate faggy over the top and gay and soy.

I can list some movies and music and like but tv shows for the most part suck dick.

No they are not!

there are def some good ones out there

i really enjoyed trailerparkboys

Have you tried watching Band of Brothers (2001)

TPB started over 20 years ago. Wouldn't be made today, not enough NPCs would pick it off of netflix. Todays comedy is identical to SNL

The answer is because entertainment panders to whatever the audience is. In 2000, you had to make good content to get people to watch because the audience were all internet nerds who had the exposure to think about good content and bad content, and normies thought watching content was for losers. Now they do it too. The audience is normies and small children so you don't have to do anything, and can virtue signal / take bribes / insert integrated ads instead

TPB started over 20 years ago. Wouldn't be made today, not enough NPCs would pick it off of netflix. Todays comedy is identical to SNL

The answer is because entertainment panders to whatever the audience is. In 2000, you had to make good content to get people to watch because the audience were all internet nerds who had the exposure to think about good content and bad content, and normies thought watching content was for losers. Now they do it too. The audience is normies and small children so you don't have to do anything, and can virtue signal / take bribes / insert integrated ads instead
Fucking depressing. Though I didn't like TPB I can admit there was considerable effort put into the humor and acting and character writing and I've got a few laughs out of it.

I enjoyed the 1950s western shows like Gunsmoke, Tales of Wells Fargo, and Rawhide

Fucking depressing. Though I didn't like TPB I can admit there was considerable effort put into the humor and acting and character writing and I've got a few laughs out of it.
neetcel trait you've watched most / every acclaimed comedy except the very old and post 2010s ones, even if you didn't enjoy them

I liked Narcos, give it a try

Partly because you outgrew them after maturing and becoming blackpilled

Partly because you outgrew them after maturing and becoming blackpilled
Perhaps I see through the veneer of the romantic relationships in the shows. As that's usually not how romance plays out in real life.

Perhaps I see through the veneer of the romantic relationships in the shows. As that's usually not how romance plays out in real life.
Escapism doesn't work when the blackpill is antithetical to that very core concept underlying fiction and all about confronting harsh reality

because nobody watches tv shows other than faggots