Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all these females at the gym?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

@Weed Guess who wrote this.

this is sus as fuck

For chad's attention. Subhumans aren't allowed to look, that's rape in 2018.

I wish there are gym's only for men, no women allowed.

Herd mentality, getting a glimpse of Chads, meeting with friends.

I don't judge. If I was a foid I'd prefer to meet friends at the gym/ sports club instead of some shitty nightclub.

Going to the gym is good for your health though. If you don't work out, your back can go to shit. I dont think women go to gym for their looks except when they're fat.

Lol this was featured on inceltears

Femails need to fuck off to their own gym.every fucking time I leave a machine to go take a piss or get water some dumbcunt makes a beeline for my machine.

we need a hug emoji like yesterday (no homo)
This life is a trap, I just want to leave but I can't suicide is not an option, I just want to run away and live on an isolated island but I can't, This life is a prison for me, I can't cope anymore thanks to my knowledge of the blackpoll and lookism, I can see so much flaws in myself when I didn't even notice any of them before being lookismed and blackpilled, and tbh that injury just made the whole world fall down on me, I was coping well, know that I'm injured I lost my confidence and self esteem I had left,

I went to the gym today but it didn't feel the same, because I'm have to monitor my shoulder, it's suck because I use to cope with my intensity but I have to be careful know, also I go to a college gym and the people around me is suicide fuel, they all have there lives figured out and are all socially active and connected, me in just an outcast, I have been an outcast all my life

Venting is done

Lol you are my therapist bro or my venting sponge

This life is a trap, I just want to leave but I can't suicide is not an option, I just want to run away and live on an isolated island but I can't, This life is a prison for me, I can't cope anymore thanks to my knowledge of the blackpoll and lookism, I can see so much flaws in myself when I didn't even notice any of them before being lookismed and blackpilled, and tbh that injury just made the whole world fall down on me, I was coping well, know that I'm injured I lost my confidence and self esteem I had left,

I went to the gym today but it didn't feel the same, because I'm have to monitor my shoulder, it's suck because I use to cope with my intensity but I have to be careful know, also I go to a college gym and the people around me is suicide fuel, they all have there lives figured out and are all socially active and connected, me in just an outcast, I have been an outcast all my life

Venting is done

Lol you are my therapist bro or my venting sponge

it's ok bro. I don't mind at all.
You'll heal up, just give it some time.

Lookism theories are legit but some of these faggots take it too far. You can't listen to them man. So much of the shit posted here is pure autism. You have to understand that some people want tto convince you that it's hopeless/you're ugly because it makes them feel better about their situation. It's their way of coping. I think you should actively look for evidence that goes against the blackpill IRL to keep yourself stable. Don't let them destroy your self-esteem because I honestly think there's hope for you. Our problems are mainly mental,

And I'm feeling similar btw. My copes (especially drinking) just aren't the same anymore.

Last edited: