Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are all of you so shit at driving jfl

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Is this a foid site now or something. Foid trait tbh

Nah, a lot of people on here are just immature and never had the motivation to learn how to drive

I don't have a licence and haven't practised much
Plus, i have no need for one since i only leave the house to go to church

Glad I don't drive :feelsautistic:

I don't have a licence and haven't practised much
Plus, i have no need for one since i only leave the house to go to church
NIGGA PRACTICE WHAT? WHEN YOU WERE IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR PARENTS CAR WHAT WERE YOU DOING JUST DOZING OFF NOT PAYING ATTENTION. FOIDS DRIVE THATS HOW EASY IT IS.

I remember seeing a post on here from a user in the UK who didn't have a license or anyone to teach them so they had to pay for a driving instructor. Apparently you need to have a certain amount of hours behind the wheel with an instructor and a bunch of other bullshit just to even schedule a test. The requirements for driving in other countries seem so convoluted compared to the US. I notice that they seem to be ones making most of these kinds of posts :smonk:

I remember seeing a post on here from a user in the UK who didn't have a license or anyone to teach them so they had to pay for a driving instructor. Apparently you need to have a certain amount of hours behind the wheel with an instructor and a bunch of other bullshit. The requirements for driving in other countries seem so convoluted compared to the US. I notice that they seem to be ones making most of these kinds of posts :smonk:
Makes sense I guess getting a licence in the USA is easy as shit

We don't need anymore idiots on the road.

I remember seeing a post on here from a user in the UK who didn't have a license or anyone to teach them so they had to pay for a driving instructor. Apparently you need to have a certain amount of hours behind the wheel with an instructor and a bunch of other bullshit just to even schedule a test. The requirements for driving in other countries seem so convoluted compared to the US. I notice that they seem to be ones making most of these kinds of posts :smonk:
I had to do this in the US to get my license.

Lots of stupid drivers where I live. They are either geriatrics who go 10-15 under the speed limit while hanging in the left lane, or it's hoodrats in beat up 2000s Impalas very visibly drunk driving while going 30 over. And cops like to pick me up for going 10 mph too fast on completely empty, wide roads at 2 AM-3 AM. Not to mention the teenagers with overly generous parents, who bought them Mustangs, and proceed to drive extremely recklessly every which way they can.

I try to do most of my driving at night.

Last edited:
i do doordash and ubereats part time so I have noticed patterns with the way different people drive.

1. foids, young people, and old people are shit drivers. especially foids that drive compact/mid sized SUVs. a lot of them drive with zero fuckin awareness lol.

2. asian drivers are just bad all around. stupid campers on the left lanes. lesser driving ability. more slower. less decisive. flatter faces. less peripheral vision. smaller eyes. asian female drivers are just flat out dangerous.

3. pick up truck drivers are assholes

4. mexicans drive very aggressively. love to drive drunk. always get into wrecks/fatal accidents

5. blacks drive very aggressively. always tailgate. always cut people off. get into wrecks/fatal accidents.

6. rich white assholes love to speed in their Audis

7. At night, the majority of drivers on the highway are drunk

i do doordash and ubereats part time so I have noticed patterns with the way different people drive.

1. foids, young people, and old people are shit drivers. especially foids that drive compact/mid sized SUVs. a lot of them drive with zero fuckin awareness lol.

2. asian drivers are just bad all around. stupid campers on the left lanes. lesser driving ability. more slower. less decisive. flatter faces. less peripheral vision. smaller eyes. asian female drivers are just flat out dangerous.

3. pick up truck drivers are assholes

4. mexicans drive very aggressively. love to drive drunk. always get into wrecks/fatal accidents

5. blacks drive very aggressively. always tailgate. always cut people off. get into wrecks/fatal accidents.

6. rich white assholes love to speed in their Audis

7. At night, the majority of drivers on the highway are drunk
Accurate.

Yes it’s hell in the UK to get your license. On average you need 20 hours of lessons, average price for an hour’s £40, that’s already £800. Then you have to wait 6 months for a driving test cause of the covid backlog. And finally insurance prices are extortionate right now, so when you do pass you’ll be having to pay £2-3k insurance even on a shitty car

Yes it’s hell in the UK to get your license. On average you need 20 hours of lessons, average price for an hour’s £40, that’s already £800. Then you have to wait 6 months for a driving test cause of the covid backlog. And finally insurance prices are extortionate right now, so when you do pass you’ll be having to pay £2-3k insurance even on a shitty car
Holy hell wtf :feelsohgod: The licensing in the UK involves insane bureaucratic bungling, almost legal extortion. And you guys are dealing with covid bs in 2024? That's insanity.