Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are all of the mainstream media and all of the major social media outlets SJW/Woke-tard factories? Why do they hold the upper hand?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Obviously I'm not the only one who's observed this -- for example, seemingly the vast and overwhelming majority of "journo" types these days are far left SJW/woke types.

How are they able to wield authoritative censorship abilities with impunity? You know how Nigeria banned Twitter when their president got censored off? Is the balance of power some place like the UK or the USA so far gone that those sane few of us are powerless to do ... anything? I just don't really get it, you'd think somewhere like the USA where there's a huge split between right and left (2 party system) that we'd see more rage and vitriol against the modern SJW/woke racism, bigotry, and censorship of the left (hilariously and ironically, but sadly also effectively masked as "anti-racism" and "anti-hate"), but as far as I can tell we really haven't and I don't fully grasp the "why".

The only things I can think of are either that A) the "owners" of all these platforms (news networks/social media) are forcing their own views on everyone else (very successfully it seems like) or B) at a political level those who "run the country" are themselves bought out and/or forcing their own views on everyone else (also very successfully it seems like). Then further down the pipe, the vast majority of the public just sort of "go with the heard" and lap up whatever bullshit they're fed.

To be honest, I'm just sort of tired. At this point, I'm convinced that gatekeeping stuff like D&D or video games is absolutely necessary and so many things I used to love have now been tanked hard by people who don't even understand them at a basic level. Games like "The Last of Us 2" are heralded by the mainstream media as these pinnacles of depth and as the peak of the art form just fucking lol, what is wrong with them? From the outside looking in, it's just a circlejerk where the big players have bought each other to say whatever nonsense they want, but also seems like most of these "urinalists" are far more often these SJW/woke-tard types.

Is it just because more sensible rational people tend to go into other occupations like STEM? I kinda wonder about that, but I guess all I can do is speculate. Somewhat related this guy put together a solid set of examples of Twitter exposing themselves as the hypocrites they are --
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7bbILz6co4

Don't get me wrong, I do not agree with everything this channel espouses by any means, but this was mostly a solid video with pretty irrefutable evidence of Twitter's bullshit which is more or less representative of the media at large and social media generally's bullshit.

Jews

Jews take power
Destroy cohesion of homogenous west
Can do what they want without impunity

Whites

Whites take power

notice how its in mostly white countries:feelshehe:

they just add their retarded agenda to everything

the education system is just indoctrinating the students to become tranny feminist dogs
Hey? Is that Broly? @FamilyGuy1999 hey! Looks its Broly

Also, to answer this thread. Its once again all about power and influence. The majority of SJW's are NPCS.

Society in general is like that especially people who use social media a lot are mostly sjw leftists wokes

The Frankfurt school and jews via the long march through institutions, they start in education, they teach an entire generation anti western ideology, they get power in our banks to control the money, then they move on to other fields like media and hollywood to further the indoctrination to the masses, they buy up our politicians and leaders to accomplish their goals and write our laws.

Soon they are in every single institution and ban any dissenting voice. They try to paint us as schizos for calling them out as they slowly strip us away of our freedoms. McCarthy tried to stop them, the old guard conservatives and puritans tried to stop them but they where laughed out and now its to late.

Last edited:
agenda maxxees

Why are my people so cucked? Especially white women holy shit.

A lot of it is brainwashing at the educational and media levels seems to me. Also social media bias.

Theyve actually succeeded at getting most men to hold positions and vote actively against their own interests, it’s insane.

Jews

Jews take power
569AE846 276C 49F8 8EDC 6E7B28F7580E

I blame nerds and big-tech. A lot of these people in these companies are fags that got bullied by homophobes and are getting their revenge. How brave of you, to confront your enemies by becoming the most powerful TATTLETALE possible

Last edited:
I honestly do not understand why white people are so cucked. It baffles me, no other race tries to walk on eggshells or worries about their "perception in society" as much as whitees. Black people are openly racist constantly where I live and nobody bats an eye -- part of it is just that SJW-tards have tons of double standards, but whites need to grow a fucking backbone and take their countries back and stop caring if these failures call them mean names.

I blame nerds and big-tech. A lot of these people in these companies are fags that got bullied by homophobes and are getting their revenge. How brave of you, to confront your enemies by becoming the most powerful TATTLETALE possible
Revenge of the nerds except most of the nerds aren't blackpilled incels but self hating male feminists that believe women's virtue signaling of being against bullying meant men were the obviously the worse ones.

Revenge of the nerds except most of the nerds aren't blackpilled incels but self hating male feminists that believe women's virtue signaling of being against bullying meant men were the obviously the worse ones.
Based and high IQ -- feelsbadman, it's depressing how most men have bought into the propaganda machine.

White people are the Jews cousins anyway, they act similar. That’s why Jews blend in so well in white countries

Obviously I'm not the only one who's observed this -- for example, seemingly the vast and overwhelming majority of "journo" types these days are far left SJW/woke types.

How are they able to wield authoritative censorship abilities with impunity? You know how Nigeria banned Twitter when their president got censored off? Is the balance of power some place like the UK or the USA so far gone that those sane few of us are powerless to do ... anything? I just don't really get it, you'd think somewhere like the USA where there's a huge split between right and left (2 party system) that we'd see more rage and vitriol against the modern SJW/woke racism, bigotry, and censorship of the left (hilariously and ironically, but sadly also effectively masked as "anti-racism" and "anti-hate"), but as far as I can tell we really haven't and I don't fully grasp the "why".

The only things I can think of are either that A) the "owners" of all these platforms (news networks/social media) are forcing their own views on everyone else (very successfully it seems like) or B) at a political level those who "run the country" are themselves bought out and/or forcing their own views on everyone else (also very successfully it seems like). Then further down the pipe, the vast majority of the public just sort of "go with the heard" and lap up whatever bullshit they're fed.

To be honest, I'm just sort of tired. At this point, I'm convinced that gatekeeping stuff like D&D or video games is absolutely necessary and so many things I used to love have now been tanked hard by people who don't even understand them at a basic level. Games like "The Last of Us 2" are heralded by the mainstream media as these pinnacles of depth and as the peak of the art form just fucking lol, what is wrong with them? From the outside looking in, it's just a circlejerk where the big players have bought each other to say whatever nonsense they want, but also seems like most of these "urinalists" are far more often these SJW/woke-tard types.

Is it just because more sensible rational people tend to go into other occupations like STEM? I kinda wonder about that, but I guess all I can do is speculate. Somewhat related this guy put together a solid set of examples of Twitter exposing themselves as the hypocrites they are --
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7bbILz6co4

Don't get me wrong, I do not agree with everything this channel espouses by any means, but this was mostly a solid video with pretty irrefutable evidence of Twitter's bullshit which is more or less representative of the media at large and social media generally's bullshit.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gt6aC4YXvd5l/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZFWrZqXfmK2n/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vxxD9lsla1qU/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2kHjAvKN0MIy/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RpFaeVqgqqij/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uGBwXQZDrFx3/

Last edited:
For all the stupidity of the left, they understand the nature of power and they have the balls to use it.

Conservatives to this day have little to no understanding of the nature of power, and they don't have the balls to use it when somehow they get power..see Trump.

For all the stupidity of the left, they understand the nature of power and they have the balls to use it.

Conservatives to this day have little to no understanding of the nature of power, and they don't have the balls to use it when somehow they get power..see Trump.
Seems to me you’re correct, yeah

Whites

Whites take power
TERA BASED

Because they were able to take control via culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back