Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are all ERs aspercels? Is that proof aspercels are the biggest trucels?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
There's is one thing guaranteed in this life and that's that every ERs is performed by an aspercel. Even the tranny ones.

This means either two things:
1. Aspercels are the biggest trucels and rejected by society the most.
or
2. Having autism inherently makes you more violent and angry.

I really doubt number 2 is true. It's more likely aspercels are rejected the most by society and a few ERs do it for that reason.

severe autism is a death sentence, simple as

:feelsbadman:

severe autism is a death sentence, simple as

:feelsbadman:
Yep. I know some NT incels on here who still have a good group of guy friends. I don't even have a solid friend group due to being a Sperg.

Cause having autism pretty much automatically makes you an outcast

Yep. I know some NT incels on here who still have a good group of guy friends. I don't even have a solid friend group due to being a Sperg.
I have no one :cryfeels:

I have no one :cryfeels:
Brutal. I had no friends all throughout high school as well, and it fucking sucks. Right now, I have one friend I see every few weeks who is also an incel, but he's bluepilled and not high IQ enough to really understand the blackpill.

This is how autistic men live
  • isolation since childhood, hopping from therapy to another, hopping from doctor to another, forced to eat toxic meds which fry brains, stunt height growth, cause obesity and a lot of other severe problems
  • many autists get bullied and assaulted
  • being unable to get a job to afford copes, still everyone except employers expect autists to get a job, this is why most autists cannot get disability payments
  • touch starvation, sexlessness, no relationships, no marriage, getting shat on for that, forced to witness others experiencing everything an autist dreams of
  • various health problems which are common in autists
  • prone to homelessness
Autists are forced to live like lab rats or caged animals, not a surprise why many autistic men kill themselves. Even some prisoners live better than autistic men. You can infer from that.