Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are all country leaders so shit these days?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I miss the old days where there was still honor amongst leaders and everything was more straight forward...

People get the government they deserve.

Majority of ppl at the top have always been horrible. It's a class defining trait of the elites.

They've always been terrible, back in the day the commoners just didn't have high speed communication like we do now so they weren't exposed to the upper class's shittiness.

Saladin and Baldwin were exceptions ngl, the film even show this(Guy de Lusignan)

Everything has always been shit , especially for subhumans .
Good old times is cope .

At least the first lady is hot

Weak men are choosing weak men as their leaders.

They're all related.

What's wrong with my country's leader?
000_TO525.jpg

Because they're all working together to form a one world government :feelstrash:
It's always been the higher class vs the lowers class since all of history, the higher classes have learned to work together now a days while the lower classes fights amongst ourselves.
"leaders" rulers, have never really cared about their people it's always been a master slave relation in their minds
The faster the lower class can figure this out the quicker something can be done, until then i hope you all enjoy your servitude i know i don't

I miss the old days where there was still honor amongst leaders and everything was more straight forward...

Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men. Weak men make bad times. Good times create gracile soft bodies like me who can't compete.

Trying to please everyone and not pleasing anyone....just in it for themselves. Doesn't matter. Things won't change.

There was nobody strong enough to stand up to them after the betrayal of 1721, no more superpowers opposing them, just smaller nations, pirates, and militias. Now look at the leaders of the dethnic cuntries, wearing English cumskin suits and ties.

All leaders are ruled by the rich Jewish cabal that owns all the major corporations and runs all the crucial banks, they all spread globalism, degenerate values, and individualism in their names, they want us all to be of same skin shade, sexless, cultureless, godless and dumb enough not to question things or authority but smart enough to work and consume. I would say only North Korea and Iran are free from their influences, that is why they want them gone, just like they killed Gaddafi when he threatened the petrodollar. those are the same Jews that profited bigly from the working class Jews and low tier Jewish merchants who died in Holocaust so they could be untouchable and sacrifice babies to Moloch without prosecution. They even bring globalism to Israel because average Israelis are just a lower caste Jews to them on the similar level of a gentile.

Last edited:
Now look at the leaders of the dethnic cuntries, wearing English cumskin suits and ties.
Ethnics really should stop wearing the white man's clothes.
06579656.jpg

Ethnics really should stop wearing the white man's clothes.
06579656.jpg
It makes them look like whitey's cucklings when they get mogged in cumskin suit and tie.

because they suck the mining sectors cock then head on over to the corporate sectors and fall on their knees begging to unzip the fly of some ceo who might just give a large donation to their cause then lick the assholes of the reserve bank all in days work god bless the gov

I don't wish to be dragged into a meaningless war for a species that has no ulterior purpose on this rock.

There's fewer independent jurisdictions and more people within the modern geographically large jurisdictions. The U.S. has added 100 million people since 1990, a 30% increase, but there's only been about an 8% increase in police and court officers. The bottom line is that our societies are bursting at the seams with people to feed a capitalist growth model that everyone knows is unsustainable.

@Saudade
What if my country has no Jews?

@Saudade
What if my country has no Jews?
Your country went trough Arab spring and tons of coups and colored revolutions, you are the US ally, you are not ruled by your own people, merely just by puppets with interests that come from outside, you are too unstable and weak to challenge anything, you don't need a Jewish presence to be controlled. Divide and conquer works well in Arab world. Your state was the first Arab one to recognize Israel, your and mine countries are pretty much similar in every aspect, we are so low iq they can shit out any Western retardation and we will gulp it up or they can just throw some bread crumbs and push each other to fight over stupid shit, not only are we irrelevant on a bigger scale, but we are also our own worst enemies.

Your country went trough Arab spring and tons of coups and colored revolutions, you are the US ally, you are not ruled by your own people, merely just by puppets with interests that come from outside, you are too unstable and weak to challenge anything, you don't need a Jewish presence to be controlled. Divide and conquer works well in Arab world. Your state was the first Arab one to recognize Israel, your and mine countries are pretty much similar in every aspect, we are so low iq they can shit out any Western retardation and we will gulp it up or they can just throw some bread crumbs and push each other to fight over stupid shit, not only are we irrelevant on a bigger scale, but we are also our own worst enemies.
But you have to admit that my country is beautiful.

Because of democracy. Democracy is a dictatorship of the masses and dictatorships usually produce terrible leaders. Quick glance at the average voter is enough to showcase how moronic universal suffrage really is. The average voter is either a woman, a cuck or a foreigner. A terrible combination but politicians love it, as it gives them more control over the society.

The quality of the government depends entirely on the quality of the people in charge. Thus, we can judge any system by how effective it is in putting the best people on top and its ability to weed out undesirable individuals from positions of power. By this criteria, it's easy to point out why democracy is the worst political system there ever was and could ever be simply because the quality of the people in charge is beyond awful and is based entirely on the whims of the easily manipulated masses.

By being based on popularity, rather than quality or merit, democracy will always favor clever liars and schemers who know how to manipulate the masses to their advantage and cheat their way into victory. By having short-term limits, democracy ensures no politician will ever have to face the long-lasting consequences of their own policies. Additionally, in any larger scale election, people have to rely on the media to form their opinion on the candidates because they cannot know them personally. This makes democracy a form of dictatorship were the masses confirm to the wishes of a small number of plutocrats like media bosses who convince people on whom to cast their vote and bankers, and corporate agents who bankroll the candidates.

People got the government they deserve, and the masses proved they deserve jack shit.

Because foids vote