Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are 3D sluts so autistic?

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
an average 0/10 foid gets x500.000 times more social interaction than me, yet everything they do makes me cringe hard and im giga nonNT, does that make them less NT than me lmao?

they act so low iq and childlish (in a nonfeminine way), they are extroverted but socially retarded and unaware of it which is even more sickening, foid humor doesnt exist and theres no foid with an unique personallity etc etc

They're nonNT cuz they don't have to be NT to be social. Men have to develop humor and conversational skills to get friends, women just have to exist

They're nonNT cuz they don't have to be NT to be social.
They unironically just have to exist. Foids are actually cringe ASF with no personality or social skills, put them in a males body they'd be bullied for being nerd dweebs

I think it's because every behavior from them is accepted; nobody ever 'puts them in their place'.

They get no negative reinforcement when they say retarded things, so they keep doing it.