Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are 16yo boys posting here?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
You have another 6 or 7 years of facial bone development and physical maturing to do. Thinking life is over at 16 is the wrong thing to do.

what youngsters(people that go to school) is that even if they dont ascend they have to stop being the punching bag
i guess a lot of them get bullied or being teased at least they have to step up like now before they regret not talking and getting PTSD for the rest of their lives
at worst you might get a beating but if u fightback they wont fuck with u that easy

If they're subhuman, it's good they're getting blackpilled at such a young age

@Venomkore
@BummerDrummer
@FemoidsGTFO
@FastBananaCEO

Because Stacy didn't respond to "morning beautiful" :feelsrope:

Yep they are dumb tbh.
You can't say you're an incel yet, faggots in denial :feelskek: @FastBananaCEO @FemoidsGTFO @PotatoTomato

If they are truecel then welcome other wise gtfo go to the gym go meweing

You stop developing after 16, your face doesn't change if you're already ugly.

Because girls have always thought I was ugly, they still tell me I am and I have never had a friend. You can tell me all you want about facial bones and horomone injections but that won't fix something women think is already broken.

You have another 6 or 7 years of facial bone development and physical maturing to do. Thinking life is over at 16 is the wrong thing to do.
i'm 20
and the whole facial bone development thing is pure garbage
i've had the same face since i was 13
also same penis size and height
yes, teens can be incel

Yep they are dumb tbh.
You can't say you're an incel yet, faggots in denial :feelskek: @FastBananaCEO @FemoidsGTFO @PotatoTomato
Low iq inferiroty complex jelous that I'm young.

You have no evidence to come up with the conclusion that I'm a fakecel other than my age. Actually look at my post history and stories and decide if I'm a fakecel. You come up with conclusions by looking at evidence and thinking logically. You're just a fucking low iq inferiroty complex retard calling me a fakecel on impulse cuz u jelous that I'm young.

bullshit thread

You have no evidence to come up with the conclusion that I'm a fakecel other than my age. Actually look at my post history and stories and decide if I'm a fakecel. You come up with conclusions by looking at evidence and thinking logically. You're just a fucking low iq inferiroty complex retard calling me a fakecel on impulse cuz u jelous that I'm young.
brutal

all I know is that if this place had existed when I was 13 I already would've posted here

It makes sense, in some situations. When I was between 14-16, I got insulted so much for my appearance. Someone said to my friend who was a girl at the time when she was with me "you two should date" and she literally YELLED "ew no". Once, I went into a bathroom, and 4 other guys straight up roasted my appearance. It was bullshit.

At 18 in senior year though, I softmaxxed and fashionmaxxed and gymcelled, and had quite the turn of events with some foids being interested in me, but my genetics are still not the best, and I still get insulted sometimes, and found as ugly. Thus, I still consider myself an incel, and I think if I joined earlier, I could have learned more about inceldom, and grown to who I currently am 2 years earlier.

ehh i kinda agree, but they literally gave up already. so many boys are virgins at 16
yup, and most will end up being incels since inceldom is around 40% these days, and will only get worse

If you're that age, non-disfigured and within 1 standard deviation of the average height or taller you should leave instantly. Unless you appreciate anime lolis then you're welcome to stay

yup, and most will end up being incels since inceldom is around 40% these days, and will only get worse
Normies always manage to fuck at least once. Maybe incels, not truecels.

Normies always manage to fuck at least once. Maybe incels, not truecels.
normies are incels but not truecels

kinda agree

but so many low-mid tier normie dudes are lying scum and say they aren't virgins when they are

Every 30 year old wizard was a teenager at some point.

Pretty sure that depends on their puberty and genetics

Somebody said you were. It was thoughtful if I am remembering right.
Brutal. What’s extra brutal is the 15-16 yr olds you @ted all mog me in voice depth

normies are incels but not truecels

kinda agree

but so many low-mid tier normie dudes are lying scum and say they aren't virgins when they are
I lied so many times about it tbh.
Saying you are a virgin is like asking to be publicly roasted.

People seem to think that me posting here=complete LDAR and thats all I do. I’ve got constant ascension attempts running around the clock (none with any success) and I’m looksmaxxing too. I’ve done basically everything possible including getting an appointment with my doctor for hgh but even then the extra growth I’ll get from it would only put me at around 5’6 or so apparently. I haven’t grown in years and everything is leading me to believe I’ll be 5’4 forever naturally and 5’6 at best. I’m not just rotting on this forum, but I am admittedly pessimistic about my ability to ascend. Anyone who thinks I should be out slaying at 5’4 is delusional

No faces don’t finish developing in a good way until 22-23 it’s like 20 at the latest I’m vast majority of cases.

Dude, you have to understand that its over for many man.

what about 19(almost 20)

Yep they are dumb tbh.
@Neggr @werty1457 @goydivision

bullshit thread

I think they should be allowed here but they mustn't give up just yet.

young"cels" should be banned on sight

You have another 6 or 7 years of facial bone development and physical maturing to do.
You definitely pulled that out of your ass.

You do not have to be sure that your life is over to post here. You only have to suspect that your life might be over.

The earlier you become blackpilled, the better. There is no reason to wait to ascend, because:
1) You might never ascend, and then the waiting would be a waste of time.
2) You can never be 100% sure whether you will ascend or not (only 99%). Because of that, it is also impossible to set a limit when your chance of ascension is “low enough” that you will be allowed on this forum. Every virgin is a potential incel, so as long as you never have had unpaid sex, you should be allowed on this forum.

16 is also a late age to be a virgin. Chad loses his virginity around 13 or even earlier than that:

Cope they have 2-3 years left actually.

Puberty finishes at ages 17-18 for girls and 18-19 for boys tops.

Wikipedia's (TL-DR) said boys who "matured" first (or didn't look undeveloped during their prime teen years) got picked first for sports, got first dibs on the high school stacies and develop self esteem, confidence, sense of belonging, better "social skills" and mental health, life direction and purpose than subhuman incels manlets* (*who'll end up with chronic depression, virginity and suicide).

Im trucel das ehy

Yep they are dumb tbh.
says the fag with like 700 posts and which joined 1 year after me jfl