Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are 10 year old girls like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So I was minding my own business buying my breakfast when some random 10 y old looking girl appears next to me with her mother while wearing this shit

B499299C 4CF7 4762 918D 6A185A802219

boys… every slight movement or her hips showed her panties to the whole world, fuckkkkkkkk

I almost nutted right fucking there, why would you ever let your freaking 10 year old daughter wear shit like that?

Last edited:
Welcome to the future of degeneration :feelsdevil:

My NoFap is ruined. Thanks OP.

i was on the tram today and this 12 yo blonde girl with leather pants started checking me out. brah i got standards

IT will seethe when I jerk off fantasizing about this :feelsaww:

Hi IT
So I was minding my own business buying my breakfast when some random 10 y old looking girl appears next to me with her mother while wearing this shit
the whore "mother" is already training her daughter to be a whore just like her :feelskek:
IT will seethe when I jerk off fantasizing about this :feelsaww:
lmfaoo they'll jerk off to it too bro trust me, but they'll still post it on IT and act disgusted :feelskek:

I’m going to my favourite loli webstie to wank off.

And no it’s only 3D models aka not real children

My NoFap is ruined. Thanks OP.

If anyone is interested in how she looked, she looked like an elin from tera, same proportions and stature, (thick legs and huge hips in relation to her upper body, she looked like a pear), she had a really cute pale pinky skin

480F1669 0D57 4235 9787 4C574342C2FC

like this but with brown hair and brown
eyes and you could see her legs as much as in this picture.

oh boy, I wanted to die in that same moment, holy shit she was too much, too fucking gorgeous

I remember seeing a girl who must have been no more than 10, probably younger, in similar attire, wearing makeup and a really small top as well. Was dressed up like a little fuck doll. Was at a cafe and she was with her dad. I am 99% sure he gets off on parading his daughter around like that and have a strong inkling and he fucks her too. But yeah, once again it is apparently fine to sexualise your own kids and parade them about, but the villains are the horny, touch-starved men who get aroused by it. These retards need to learn why we used to value modesty.

In a few years Foids will walk totally naked with a placard hanging around their neck reading "Fuck me I am hot"

View attachment 518072

boys… every slight movement or her hips showed her panties to the whole world, fuckkkkkkkk

I almost nutted right fucking there, why would you ever let your freaking 10 year old daughter wear shit like that?
where do you live? never seen foid wear that here

Giga-ragefuel tbh. I hate this soyciety so much for normalizing whorish clothes for literal children. It's over for the west. I'm so glad i don't live in this shithole.

Whoa there, 10 is a bit young isn't it?

I mean if she's ahead of the curve in her development, no pun intended, I guess we can't blame you too much.

i was on the tram today and this 12 yo blonde girl with leather pants started checking me out. brah i got standards
Volcel if it were legal.

Also, :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back