Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why any truly blackpilled sub 7.5+/10 wants a girlfriend is beyond me

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I dont ever want to have a formal relationship. For males is all competition and mog or be mogged world. I coudlnt live with the constant fear of being mogged in front of my girlfriend, or her meeting some male whose looks surpass mine by 1+ points.

How can anyone who is sub 7.5+ (enough to warrant that the situation of you being mogged would be really really rare) and who knows how males are constantly being compared to their peers want to risk it so much is beyond me.

dude why do you even care about this shit lol

you have gotten laid plenty of times before, even despite your frame and body or whatever you obsess about (muh facial bloat), and are like 6.5-7/10

Good God you really are a pussy Zyros

Because that would make me happy.

when I get my foreign wife I will move far away in the country and buy her a flip phone.

god i hate zyrros, i've hated him since the old fucking discord server, please go to the gym you soyboy

Who cares? being cucked is a obvious danger but a relationship is a crucial part of the human experience so I'm not going to just give up because I'm not chad

tenor.gif

If you're above a 7.5+ then you don't worry about "mogging". Mogging is for PUAs who are 5/6/7

Your logic is retarded. The Higher your SMV goes up the less chance of mogging so that means it would be better for you to have a girlfriend. If you are a 9/10 few could mog you.

dude why do you even care about this shit lol

you have gotten laid plenty of times before, even despite your frame and body or whatever you obsess about (muh facial bloat), and are like 6.5-7/10

Because if I live in a world where I can ever find a girl to be in a relationship with, then I also believe I live in a world where black pill theories are false, because the only way a 3/10 blackcel like me is ever getting into a relationship is if what the blue pillers say is true. That's why I desire a relationship. I don't want the black pill to be real, none of us do, but we currently accept it as a way of understanding why the world acts like it does to us. I'd have no complaints if my perception of the world were shattered.

I would like to have a relationship in a traditional society that upholds marriage.

In today's world I only want sex.

Because that's what we are programmed to crave and we suffer without romantic relationships after turning 15.

Because that's competiton, if she look for better looking men to replace you, she needs to expect you'll do the same.

Because that's competiton, if she look for better looking men to replace you, she needs to expect you'll do the same.

competitikn doesnt work the same way for both genders. I ve seen guys leave girls for less good looking girls because they had more in common. I NEVER saw girls doing this.

competitikn doesnt work the same way for both genders. I ve seen guys leave girls for less good looking girls because they had more in common. I NEVER saw girls doing this.
You just need to keep backups, in case if she left you, just switch to another girl available.

Probably more of a fwb type relationship. If not then you need to go to a more monogamous culture.