Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why anti-depressants and therapy can't cure you

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Because in the end, the problem (in our case inceldom) will still be there.
It's like rubbing Orajel on your tooth, while it might numb the pain temporarily it will just come back because your tooth is still rotting inside. If meds and therapy actually worked, ANY problem would be fixed with them. Not enough money to support yourself? Meds and therapy! You're dying of Cancer? Meds and therapy!

I'd understand if we were just mentally ill nutjobs who stab ourselves in public, but we're not - inceldom is literally our only problem, everything else just comes afterwards. If I got a girlfriend, I'd be the happiest and most motivated human being alive.

And for the record, yes I did try both. They didn't help me just like they didn't help our guy Eliot.

Therapy lmao

Therapy is for chad do some roastie can save and worship him more

Depression is a spiritual matter. Lol @ thinking low serotonin causes depression. Low serotonin is a RESULT of depression.

Anti-depressants are just to prevent you from roping.

"clinical depression" doesn't apply to Chad lmfao. Friendly reminder that there is a MASSIVE surge of dopamine and serotonin in Chad's brain every time he fucks a skank senseless. Chad does not go therapy or any psych. Chad will never take an SSRI.

"clinical depression" doesn't apply to Chad lmfao. Friendly reminder that there is a MASSIVE surge of dopamine and serotonin in Chad's brain every time he fucks a skank senseless. Chad does not go therapy or any psych. Chad will never take an SSRI.
Yeah, it's always ugly incel guys that are in therapy. I've noticed that.

Therapy is for women after being rammed and thrown away by Chad. Anti-depressants I took for a few months and almost went ER they made me so homicidal and suicidal.

Anti-depressants can sometimes lift you out of a bad state of mind, but overall I agree that depression is a spiritual matter linked to lack of meaning and lack of positive social reinforcement, and "therapy" is usually immoral fraud unless you stumble upon a therapist that sucks less than the others (the "good" ones are usually male, and old).

Last edited:
Jew pills can help you somewhat, but it's a temporary fix as you say.

Therapy, lol.

Lol, most people that are depressed in their late teens/early twenties will remain depressed into adulthood.

Nothing can save you.

Lol, most people that are depressed in their late teens/early twenties will remain depressed into adulthood.

Nothing can save you.
That's undeniably true for ugly and short men who can't compensate with status game, and can't find solace in religion.

I know the case of a guy who has been in the psychiatric system for close to 30 years now. He has tried dozens of different treatments and none of them worked. He was diagnosed with the following: social anxiety, depression, schizophrenia. Talking with him, it became all too evident that his only "illness" was in fact being incel, ugly and a manlet.