Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why and how are normshits so content with eating shit?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Go outside and look at the average Joe's. Sad looking. Their vibe (looks) and social context gives it all away. They're slaving away every day, no future or direction outside of working a penny for every dollar their boss born into it makes. Nobody who would care about them if they died. Nobody who loves them, probably nobody who has ever loved them their entire lives nor will ever love them. No future or direction outside of being a lowly maggot who will never in his entire life get anywhere beyond licking boots. They're always jumping from trend to trend of whatever Chad's set the year prior hoping it will get them anywhere. They just look sad and hopeless despite the facade they fool themselves into putting on. I see University dudes in Nikes and trendy clothes blasting rap trying to pretend, but anyone with a brain knows what the actual situation is like. In the gym when lifting weights or playing ball hoping getting in shape would fulfill them or get someone to love them (it won't). Their eyes just look sad and hopeless from a pointless life devoid of meaning or affection.

Yet despite this they seem to keep liking this? They absolutely shoot down a single mention of any of the various blackpills, their brains just shut down and go into rejection mode because it makes a little too much sense when they actually consider it. They just laugh it off while meanwhile every hole and rich/successful person subconsciously or not knows these to be fact

It's so sad. How can the majority of the population live like this? I assume it has been this way since the beginning of time.

Last edited:
I have no idea

I guess they're just numb towards everything. Like for us, it's day in and day out, and we just keep going.

And they probably continue hoping that things get better. Even here, people delude themselves with _____maxxing or _____theory.

Also, the word you're looking for is content (okay with). Contempt means something like dislike or disapproval

They cling to the bluepill with all their might. They are sad cowards who never reveal themselves against their masters.
Maybe because they feel more within society than we do and value more being inside.

They cling to the bluepill with all their might. They are sad cowards who never reveal themselves against their masters.
Maybe because they feel more within society than we do and value more being inside.
I remember my high school counselor hole tried to tell me that I was wrong for not seeing value in "contributing to society" by slaving away at shit Jobs like the grocery store at the tine. Condescendingly told me "then I can't help you". I told her that I was worthless and could be easily replaced in a milisecond. That I hate doing that and there's no value in it. Just got talked down to as usual.

Same hole that tried to relate to me being a neurotic loner with no friends by saying she got pumped alot by Chad's in college before settling for her cuck husband.

Delusion can go a long way

They've been jude.

Because they are npcs

The bluepill brainwashing is strong. Soyciety has done its job well in deluding young men into believing they can lead a happy fulfilled life. In reality most of these men are confused and bitter.

I remember my high school counselor hole tried to tell me that I was wrong for not seeing value in "contributing to society" by slaving away at shit Jobs like the grocery store at the tine. Condescendingly told me "then I can't help you". I told her that I was worthless and could be easily replaced in a milisecond. That I hate doing that and there's no value in it. Just got talked down to as usual.

Same hole that tried to relate to me being a neurotic loner with no friends by saying she got pumped alot by Chad's in college before settling for her cuck husband.
That is the trick of society. First they kick you out and then you are guilty of what happens.

Normies have more to lose than we do. They have relationships, jobs and social status. Not the best job, the happiest relationship or the highest level of status, but it is just enough for them to keep on.

The artificial flavor makes it taste good

Go outside and look at the average Joe's. Sad looking. Their vibe (looks) and social context gives it all away. They're slaving away every day, no future or direction outside of working a penny for every dollar their boss born into it makes. Nobody who would care about them if they died. Nobody who loves them, probably nobody who has ever loved them their entire lives nor will ever love them. No future or direction outside of being a lowly maggot who will never in his entire life get anywhere beyond licking boots. They're always jumping from trend to trend of whatever Chad's set the year prior hoping it will get them anywhere. They just look sad and hopeless despite the facade they fool themselves into putting on. I see University dudes in Nikes and trendy clothes blasting rap trying to pretend, but anyone with a brain knows what the actual situation is like. In the gym when lifting weights or playing ball hoping getting in shape would fulfill them or get someone to love them (it won't). Their eyes just look sad and hopeless from a pointless life devoid of meaning or affection.

Yet despite this they seem to keep liking this? They absolutely shoot down a single mention of any of the various blackpills, their brains just shut down and go into rejection mode because it makes a little too much sense when they actually consider it. They just laugh it off while meanwhile every hole and rich/successful person subconsciously or not knows these to be fact

It's so sad. How can the majority of the population live like this? I assume it has been this way since the beginning of time.

Thick/lower IQ people tend to be happier than intelligent people because they don't question anything or see the world as it is.

Ignorance is bliss.

For most of history of civilization the lives of men were similarly pathetic. There are only very few exceptions, mostly in certain eras of Western history.

1 WORD, manliness,
they htinks its manly to not complain

a) a lot of them have dependents, even if it's just relatives leeching off of them
b) a lot of them fear going insane, suicidal or murderous

This is why I wish for the world to be swallowed in a comet shower

I wish I had sportsmaxxed as a youth.

If they looked genuinely happy living in their delusions and lies to try and cope with their inferior genes.. then I would give them some credit for choosing the bluepill path.

But when I see normies they are some combination of sad eyes, perma stressed out, butthurt face, under pressure... oh ya and super sensitive to how other people view them, ready to get even more butthurt at a moments notice.

Whereas I at least am calm, taking my time, enjoying things I am into.. and also not caring how women view me, as I already know they fear me like a poisonous snake.