Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Why an Ontario woman is fighting for her right to swim topless"

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

"A woman who has filed a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario wants to "normalize" the act of swimming topless, says her lawyer. "

"Dupont says that since the complaint was filed, at least three of those hotels have made changes to their policies, and now permit women to swim without a top."

marie-pier-dupont.jpg

Yet again without a doubt this is another rule made for chad, "wild" 20 year old sluts and numerous other bullshit they can think of.

She has no thought for what families, and children would see. She is so selfish.

Last edited:
Well, no need to buy new swimming shorts. I'll just go naked with all the families and kids.
Nothing wrong with that, right?

this really makes you wonder what 2040 or so will look like

thots just going everywhere with their tits out during summer and inside hotels/resorts

and whole task forces of Xe mercenaries with assault rifles and shit guarding them, ready to cut down the desperate currycel hordes that would want to cop a feel

basically this webm but her tits are hanging out, and there's an angry-looking beardo off to the side with an AR-15, purposely looking away from her 17 year old tits, and keeping a close eye on the male bystanders

Fucking hell I actually saw that shit.

"its nature br000"

Fuck dude.

basically this webm but her tits are hanging out, and there's an angry-looking beardo off to the side with an AR-15, purposely looking away from her 17 year old tits, and keeping a close eye on the male bystanders
fuck that stacy

The guys with the guns have to be soyboy low t cucks

The guys with the guns have to be soyboy low t cucks

basically this guy's new job witll be to make sure nobody grabs women's exposed tits in public

USMercenaries.png

Well, no need to buy new swimming shorts. I'll just go naked with all the families and kids.
Nothing wrong with that, right?
not according to the degenerate left. they'd even encourage it if you'd shoot up heroin and beat your meat pool side. as long as you're not hurting anyone else, bro!

stupid bitch should be shot

Her looksmatched roped 3 years ago.

She’s just a virtue signaling slut. She wants to be topless to attract chad and get validation. Making the complaint was all about getting attention. It’s to feed her selfish and narcissistic ego.

Third wave feminism is promoting this degeneracy. Saying that there’s literally no difference between a man’s titty and a woman’s booby is retarded. I’ve had clay come out of my nippy hole but never milk because I’m not a woman.

What’s worse though are the cucks and businesses that actually promote this shit. It truly shows the power of the jew media, metoo movement, and women in general.
stupid bitch should be shot

Listen sweetie, it’s about the struggle us women have to face! Feminism is empowering and us ladies should be able to be topless like men. We’re not hurting anyone, we just want true equality.

-Linda from Sanctioning

An ontario whore is bitching to swim topless in order to attract chad

She’s just a virtue signaling slut. She wants to be topless to attract chad and get validation. Making the complaint was all about getting attention. It’s to feed her selfish and narcissistic ego.
if anything she wants to attract chad's attention with her bare tits in order to reject him and report him and destroy his life, femoid mental illness is endemic now

Toronto? No. Whoreonto.

They have the power to change anything. But realistically, it's unfortunate whenever a minority doesn't like something the rest of the world has to follow. Could be the reason as to why society got to this point in the first place.

Let women show their titties in public if they want. They already dress slutty as fuck anyway, what's the matter.

I’m not complaining

I'm fine with public nudity. I should be able to walk around with my dick out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back