Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why am I the only one who actively points out Asian women as hoarders, materialistic, snooty. Their men seem kinda nerdy but their women are bitchyasf

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I have no idea why Asian women seem to always be snooty uptight and to be basic/ human is too much for them.

Legit the men seem normal and sadly submissive compared to the women who run all over the place.

Noodlewhores are only submissive to white Chads. They act like fierce entitled tigers in the presence of sub-5s.

Noodlewhores don't love their men. They love the resources their betabuxx provides.

Asian women are the most materialistic and calculating of women. They never make the mistake of giving away any value out of kindness or charity or nurturing; they only behave well as an exchange for self-aggrandizement. They utterly betray Asian men in anti-Asian environments when given the chance to climb onto men of more advantaged races (i.e. White). White men sometimes overlook this, or take it for what it's worth, because of the veneer Asian women put up to lock them down.

For what it's worth, they eventually eat their White partners, too.

Last edited:
Asian women are the most materialistic and calculating of women. They never give away any value out of kindness or charity or nurturing, only in exchange for self-aggrandizement. They utterly betray Asian men in anti-Asian environments when given the chance to climb onto men of more desirable races (i.e. White). White men sometimes overlook this because of the veneer Asian women put up to lock them down.
wtf gene does this come from.

Some black girls don't mind being friendly, white women too. Muslim women end up being decent like anybody else if they get away from their religion. Indian girls can have personalities etc.

It's like every she-chink is a stuck up bitch. Wtf is the reason this is almost everywhere for them to be judgy and selfish.
They point out someone is fat out of nowehre. They stretch their kids noses to be more pointy lmao. Why are they so soullessly redpill.

Who cares, we cant get foids of any race anyways

Who cares, we cant get foids of any race anyways
Asian women are infinitely bitchier.
Asian women are the most materialistic and calculating of women. They never make the mistake of giving away any value out of kindness or charity or nurturing; they only behave well as an exchange for self-aggrandizement. They utterly betray Asian men in anti-Asian environments when given the chance to climb onto men of more advantaged races (i.e. White). White men sometimes overlook this, or take it for what it's worth, because of the veneer Asian women put up to lock them down.
fucking based.

what is the bitchiest thing you've ever seen an asian girl do?

Some black girls don't mind being friendly, white women too. Muslim women end up being decent like anybody else if they get away from their religion. Indian girls can have personalities etc.
Exactly. White women do nice things for their partners; Latina women even more. Black women are loyal to their race; Muslim Middle-Eastern women, their religion; Indian women, their culture. Asian women are none of those things. Thousands of years of overpopulation selected for the most stingy, cutthroat, and cruel women ever seen.

what is the bitchiest thing you've ever seen an asian girl do?
"I wish there was a Whites-Only sign on me like a segregated drinking fountain." Spoken in polite mixed liberal coastal company to laughs and applause.

"I wish there was a Whites-Only sign on me like a segregated drinking fountain." Spoken in polite mixed liberal coastal company to laughs and applause.
where was this lmao.

Why the fuck was this funny. Is liberalism/ leftardism actually for virtue and equality anymore? or did they just use that as a way to haze anyone down to the point of submission, and now women are just creating their own fascism. Shadow warfare.

Idk why we give she-noodles a pass.

I myself can confirm this both from personal experiences and just from being around them. Noodlewhores are the most stuck up and snobby foids that you will ever meet behind white foids. Which is why I pray and celebrate whenever one of them get what they deserve LOL

Exactly. White women do nice things for their partners; Latina women even more. Black women are loyal to their race; Muslim Middle-Eastern women, their religion; Indian women, their culture. Asian women are none of those things. Thousands of years of overpopulation selected for the most stingy, cutthroat, and cruel women ever seen.
yeah and for people as a whole. You can see collectivism, socialization, etc.

Asians are just quiet and judgy. And if they're open it's in a showoffy rude manner.

I myself can confirm this both from personal experiences and just from being around them. Noodlewhores are the most stuck up and snobby foids that you will ever meet behind white foids. Which is why I pray and celebrate whenever one of them get what they deserve LOL
Why do you think they're like this tho.
Same why.

I have asked myself that so many times and really I think it comes down to 1. white approval and 2. just the fact that they're FOIDS which alone tells you everything you need to know.

I have asked myself that so many times and really I think it comes down to 1. white approval and 2. just the fact that they're FOIDS which alone tells you everything you need to know.
So you think it comes from them being insecure about poverty and having soccer ball shape heads?

Idk nothing more to it?

So you think it comes from them being insecure about poverty and having soccer ball shape heads?

Idk nothing more to it?
Yeah those things too haha securing a good financial future which perfectly explain why you see so many noodlewhore-white savior couples.

Asian neoteny grants Asian women such a glut of men (beyond even the normal deluge of options modern Tinderellas possess) that they never need to look back to men that aren't the single most desirable race. And their shallow values cause them to see men as race instead of individuals.

All women would do this if they could; Asian women are just positioned to do it efficiently and the optics of WMAF are more jarring than plain WMWF. "I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes."

Last edited:
Asian neoteny grants Asian women such a glut of men (beyond even the normal deluge of options modern Tinderellas possess) that they never need to look back to men that aren't the single most desirable race. And their shallow values cause them to see men as race instead of individuals.

All women would do this if they could; Asian women are just positioned to do it efficiently and the optics of WMAF are more jarring than plain WMWF. "I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes."
do you think something happened to asians to make them more materialistic. so many of them are hoarders.

I don't think you're the only one pointing this out. Its a really old topic and the backstabbery committed by noodlefoids and their overall shitty behavior has been known for a long time

I don't think you're the only one pointing this out. Its a really old topic and the backstabbery committed by noodlefoids and their overall shitty behavior has been known for a long time
They just come off the most evil to me idk why even if girls all do it