Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I still fucking poor

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel like kidnapping some rich bastatd and putting screwdrivers in his legs until he gives me my money

What do you want to do with money anyway? Surgerymaxxing? SEAmaxxing?

House in a nice place and a nice car and food every day Uber eats and all the good stuff

What the fuck do u mean what do I want money for do you think weed is fucking free

Imagine being so obsessed about coloured pieces of paper made up by central banks to make you their slave.

Imagine being so obsessed about coloured pieces of paper made up by central banks to make you their slave.
Are you dumb where do you live in ted kaczynskis cabin or something fag don't you use money

Currboy420 nigga the police
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Do drugs to drown in puke.
Are you dumb where do you live in ted kaczynskis cabin or something fag don't you use money
My whole life has been dedicated to say fuck you to people using green paper to make me do things for them. So yes. Living like a medieval aristocrat is the way to go.

You can have fun without money. Go live in a tent in the woods and looks at trees, swim in lakes and stuff on your free time. Maybe you can set up some traps or do some fishing, that's free food. You could even live your life like this guy, the no money man:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTyjvAO6ww

You can choose not to, implying you're not an effeminate astroturfed cocksucker.
I want money u dumb cunt who the fuck is gonna make all the shit you use on a daily basis you probably can't even cook your own food so shut Ur fat gob

You're just not a Chad

TheJew has decided that you are not worthy of having any funds allocated to

Last edited:
I want money u dumb cunt who the fuck is gonna make all the shit you use on a daily basis you probably can't even cook your own food so shut Ur fat gob
I don't actually cook my own food, i eat everything raw. I'm just trying to explain to you how it's possible to be self-sufficient and not rely on money all the time. Just look at this man who lives in a cave:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpfHYhyqC-Q

Keep coping city dweller. Maybe there's enough chemicals in your water to keep you in a state of cope. Keep grinding your green paper until death.

Plus I cook and do most of my chores without the assistance of modern machinery.

Keep coping city dweller. Maybe there's enough chemicals in your water to keep you in a state of cope. Keep grinding your green paper until death.
I live in a shitty ass little town with dead industry and full of crackheads and old people not a city. I'd much rather be in a city I wouldn't even be an incel probably

TheJew has decided that you are not worthy of having any funds allocated to
Where do I find one to kill then to get my revenge

Plus I cook and do most of my chores without the assistance of modern machinery.
Too bad you can't really live a life like that if you manage to find a GF or be in a relationship. Foids are dependant on money and modern things that costs money all the time. They can't live a money-less or money-free life, only a few men can.

Sure there are some foid vloggers or whatever that are frugal and minimalistic but they do it for attention and behind closed doors they are rich.

I'd much rather be in a city I wouldn't even be an incel probably
City only offers the illusion of plenty if you're not from the gotta.

Your ancestors made a choice to move from the countryside and go to work for a rich cocksucker in some nearby town, supposedly to give their offspring a future. Did it work ?

My family basically cmade the same mistake by the past. I'm trying to make things right in the present.

Foids are dependant on money
I gave up on that long ago. But yes, you're right, foids are hard wired to be gold diggers. The "simple life" that is my dream is a nightmare for them. Even if some of them may pretend otherwise.

City only offers the illusion of plenty if you're not from the gotta.

Your ancestors made a choice to move from the countryside and go to work for a rich cocksucker in some nearby town, supposedly to give their offspring a future. Did it work ?

My family basically cmade the same mistake by the past. I'm trying to make things right in the present.
My dumb nigger family came from Indian farms and shit to be slaves for white people my family is straight retarded and all my ancestors are fucking mongrels.

Sure there are some foid vloggers or whatever that are frugal and minimalistic but they do it for attention and behind closed doors they are rich.
I'm not really poor myself, but I'm certainly not a millionnaire either. I'm just trying to live a life far from the deceptions and illusions of modern day consumerism, which mostly relies on female buying power.

I gave up on that long ago. But yes, you're right, foids are hard wired to be gold diggers. The "simple life" that is my dream is a nightmare for them. Even if some of them may pretend otherwise.
It's such a foid behaviour to be obsessed with money and materialistic things. I mean i have some money but i only have it so i can retire earlier in the future, that's the only reason i invest some of my wage every month. I don't care about cars, nice clothing and other materialistic things.

My dumb nigger family came from Indian farms and shit to be slaves for white people my family is straight retarded and all my ancestors are fucking mongrels.
People you call white, we call them capitalists in Europe. The same kind of people, basically living of the extortion of value from the work of poorer, weak, vulnerable people. Some people want to become them and repeat the cycles of suffering and exploitation for the aeons of aeons. I just want to escape.

It's such a foid behaviour to be obsessed with money and materialistic things. I mean i have some money but i only have it so i can retire earlier in the future, that's the only reason i invest some of my wage every month. I don't care about cars, nice clothing and other materialistic things.
Stfu u boring ass nigger retired for what you are basically speed running your one life you dumb fag do you think you get Xbox achievement at the end for the most boring ass life I want a real life and real nice things

People you call white, we call them capitalists in Europe. The same kind of people, basically living of the extortion of value from the work of poorer, weak, vulnerable people. Some people want to become them and repeat the cycles of suffering and exploitation for the aeons of aeons. I just want to escape.
You mean you call them dirty nigger Jews and actually the white people always are their shabbos goyims and do the dirty work and round up the filthy Indians to slave in the mills and whip them for the Jew and police them for them too. Fuck whitey they are the Pitbull of the jew

I want a real life and real nice things
How can you have that as an incel? It's impossible. Even if you have alot of money to do nice things it still doesn't change the fact that you're an incel. I could spend all my money on whores, drugs or other vices that made me happy for the moment but it still doesn't change the fact that i'm a sub5 male, and the so called "fun" is only temporarily. Chad can have fun all the time and he doesn't really have to pay for it.

You ask why? Its in your username - CURRY

Over for currycels.

wageslaves will make posts like this but then be against left wing economics.

How can you have that as an incel? It's impossible. Even if you have alot of money to do nice things it still doesn't change the fact that you're an incel. I could spend all my money on whores, drugs or other vices that made me happy for the moment but it still doesn't change the fact that i'm a sub5 male, and the so called "fun" is only temporarily. Chad can have fun all the time and he doesn't really have to pay for it.
Well at least I could cope in peace I hate haggling with drug dealers and having to window shop only and looking at menus to find cheapest thing on food shops and bringing my own lucozade from home instead of buying a new drink from the shop and stuff. I just want the freedom to not count the dumb money anymore

What do you expect when you blow your UC on shitty sprayed weed. You have no money management skills

Feeling angry for similar reasons too. Tried to look for a job in Sweden or Norway because I want out of my country but it's full stupid gay ass shit requirements and jobs like warehouse for losers like me are non-existent. Just put a fake smile on you bro, study your whole youth, get entry level jobs since adolescence with daddy's connections, get a stack of permits to operate a machine and be a chad in HR bitches eyes to not become a complete outcast bro.