Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I so weak? (asking colvin) gymcels GTFIH

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
@Colvin76
I need an explanation bhaicel.
How the fuck are you so strong?
Like seriously ive been watching the clips of your lifts you sent im not gonna lie I thought you were lying about your numbers before but holy shit whats up with your strength?
I can barely bench 185x10 and you rep 225 for 10 reps plus like its piss easy + your pullup and deadlift strength is insane

Give me tips man or is this just BBC genetics a famine tier curry like me can't achieve.
Anybody got any input other than @Colvin76?
I need to BBCmaxx but shits not working

Yeah he's skinnier than me but max bench press mogs me by 20lbs. He can afford steroids tho I can't. I'm still happy with my resaults for a 5'6 guy

@Colvin76
I need an explanation bhaicel.
How the fuck are you so strong?
Like seriously ive been watching the clips of your lifts you sent im not gonna lie I thought you were lying about your numbers before but holy shit whats up with your strength?
I can barely bench 185x10 and you rep 225 for 10 reps plus like its piss easy + your pullup and deadlift strength is insane

Give me tips man or is this just BBC genetics a famine tier curry like me can't achieve.
Anybody got any input other than @Colvin76?
I need to BBCmaxx but shits not working
Well I've been lifting since October 2017 lol.

for Conventional Deadlift I just have good leverages for it aka Long Arms, Long Legs, Short torso (relative to my height). Barbell Rows are pretty easy for me too.

However, having long arms and legs made progressing on everything else kinda hell (especially squat and OHP). I have to work so much harder to increase my other lifts its insane. If I want my other lifts to increase, I have to do them at least a few times a week in the 6-10 rep range. Then I move the reps lower to 4-6 when preparing for a max.

colvin lives matter

Yeah he's skinnier than me but max bench press mogs me by 20lbs. He can afford steroids tho I can't. I'm still happy with my resaults for a 5'6 guy
I'm NOT on steroids :feelswhat:

for Conventional Deadlift I just have good leverages for it aka Long Arms, Long Legs, Short torso (relative to my height). Barbell Rows are pretty easy for me too.

However, having long arms and legs made progressing on everything else kinda hell (especially squat and OHP). I have to work so much harder to increase my other lifts its insane. If I want my other lifts to increase, I have to do them at least a few times a week in the 6-10 rep range. Then I move the reps lower to 4-6 when preparing for a max.
Gigamogs me.

Whats your diet like?
Do you do PPL or upper lower?

I don't have a diet.

I run my own personalized version of Push/Pull and then throw in squats whenever I feel like it (lol)
I wish I had a home gym tbh fuck having to pay for commerical.

Also what are your thoughts on FullTimeRetard falsely accusing me of roids?
No offence you are really strong and big for your age but if I took roids and still looked like that I would off myself
@FullTimeLoser really is full time retard ngl.
maybe being 5'6 means his brain is smaller and therfore hes dumber ? idk

Mogs me to the next realm

My max deadlift is 5 reps of 70lbs :feelsbadman:
Wtf lol this can't be real

When I first started lifting 2 years ago I could do 120kg (264lbs) for 6

How are you so week wtf

Im 119 lbs 5’10
Also there is nothing funny about it you understand?
My bad, I am sorry.
And 119 is too low brother. I recommend you to bulk. 500 extra calories is enough. Incorporate Peanuts Butter in your diet.

Again, I'm sorry.

I have been training in gym half a year and my current main lifts are
160 bench for 8 reps
240 squat for 10 reps
90 OHP for 8 reps
I don't do deadlifts yet and i didn't test my one rep maxes.

I have been training in gym half a year and my current main lifts are
160 bench for 8 reps
240 squat for 10 reps
90 OHP for 8 reps
I don't do deadlifts yet and i didn't test my one rep maxes.
not bad. would take me probably 5 years to get near that

colvin is a dark, black nigger

g e n e t I c s