Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why am i so ugly

R

Reus

Greycel
I fucking hate foids oh I cant take this anymore I wanted to be a chad but I was born as an ugly incel. Fuck lookism, kill all chads, kill all foids I told you bitch I can't take this anymore

Average water GrAYcel post in 2024

I feel the same way gray. The despair is unbearable

I feel the same way gray. The despair is unbearable
It’s 3:15 am, and I’m tired and hungry. Too tired to make food and too tired to go to bed. Fuck this

Been sitting at the toilet for 45 minutes now just thinking about life while shitting out the food i ate last night in a spree of diorrhea thinking about missing out in life, I ate 2 hamburgers 2 tacos 6 icecreams and 3 drinks, Been waking up at night having to shit like 7 times, This is the life of an LDAR incel, You shit, You game and you eat sleep rinse repeat, Theres nothing else to do than eat then shit than rinse and repeat, Life isnt made for a nonchad man so i must eat to keep myself alive.

Been sitting at the toilet for 45 minutes now just thinking about life while shitting out the food i ate last night in a spree of diorrhea thinking about missing out in life, I ate 2 hamburgers 2 tacos 6 icecreams and 3 drinks, Been waking up at night having to shit like 7 times, This is the life of an LDAR incel, You shit, You game and you eat sleep rinse repeat, Theres nothing else to do than eat then shit than rinse and repeat, Life isnt made for a nonchad man so i must eat to keep myself alive.
caged