Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why am I so ugly?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I really thought I wasn’t that bad until I attended an online lecture again...

I wish things were better for us ugly people

I really think it was much better before

fuck I’m so depressed right now

I try to cope by telling myself that I am unconventially attractive sometimes. Don't do it. Just face the reality that you're 4/10 at best but probably below that

uglyness is the worst that can happen to a male in our age

I try to cope by telling myself that I am unconventially attractive sometimes. Don't do it. Just face the reality that you're 4/10 at best but probably below that
I AM BELOW THAT

my face fat just makes me undesireable... if i lost it i would leave this site forever

Just become self confident bro, it doesn’t matter that self confidence is a byproduct of female validation. Also to get women, just be confident bro. Just be confident to become confident theory :bluepill::feelsohh:

I know why I am so ugly. It's because of my parent's genetics. Especially, the mother's.